Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
G'day, fellas.
New here to the site but looking forward to spending some time exploring and meeting new friends and faces.

I'm a nice guy, drug-free, and have mild to wild kink tendencies. Love to cum on cam.

Looking to meet a few guys (bi/gay/straight/prefer not to say) who are either local (or not) into Snapchat sexting/pic and video swapping/Skype bate sessions/Telegram group into some similar kinks of mine; men's classic underwear/white briefs/jockstraps/tradies/coach fantasies/rimming/toys/mutual bating/vocal bating/armpits/various role-play (Dad/Son - Coach/Player) depending on the guy.

No strings/pressure - just a bit of fun, positive encouragement, safe place for exploration and release. Not necessarily have a 'type' but tend to date the more muscle/stocky/solid-like rugby/linebacker type of guys with beards, hairy chests, hairy asses, barrel-chested, bald guys, otters, avg to stocky bears, and cubs (like myself).

Cheers IMG_4985.jpeg

Attachments

JCBreil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
G'day, fellas.
New here to the site but looking forward to spending some time exploring and meeting new friends and faces.

I'm a nice guy, drug-free, and have mild to wild kink tendencies. Love to cum on cam.

Looking to meet a few guys (bi/gay/straight/prefer not to say) who are either local (or not) into Snapchat sexting/pic and video swapping/Skype bate sessions/Telegram group into some similar kinks of mine; men's classic underwear/white briefs/jockstraps/tradies/coach fantasies/rimming/toys/mutual bating/vocal bating/armpits/various role-play (Dad/Son - Coach/Player) depending on the guy.

No strings/pressure - just a bit of fun, positive encouragement, safe place for exploration and release. Not necessarily have a 'type' but tend to date the more muscle/stocky/solid-like rugby/linebacker type of guys with beards, hairy chests, hairy asses, barrel-chested, bald guys, otters, avg to stocky bears, and cubs (like myself).

Cheers View attachment 69481511
Is yours a Helmet or a Hoodie?

JCBreil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Helmet here:emoji_helmet_with_cross:
Love helmets. Mine was a helmet before I underwent foreskin restoration. Today I have half a hoodie [ie. foreskin covers roughly 50% of my glans]. My husband, who has a helmet, loves to play with it. Cheers, from Broken Hill NSW.

SleazeSetDiscoMelbourne

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love helmets. Mine was a helmet before I underwent foreskin restoration. Today I have half a hoodie [ie. foreskin covers roughly 50% of my glans]. My husband, who has a helmet, loves to play with it. Cheers, from Broken Hill NSW.
cheers mate. That sounds fascinating and a lucky husband

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: nicolekoch3
D

deleted16836791

G'day, fellas.

Hot !!!!!!!

Tr13j

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
G'day, fellas.

Welcome man. Hot pics

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
G'day, fellas.

hiya mate - welcome to lpsg - im from adelaide - helmut but wish i was a hoodie wink