New Here - 9 inches, uncut

allenhaswoody

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi all, stumbled across this website and thought i'd join..

am white, 6.1 ft - 9 inches, uncut and love playing online.. so if any ladies on here who love big cock and playing c2c.. drop me a message!

:)

D_Pants Keats

Account Disabled
Media
come on, that's max 7"...

Is that all you do man. Ive looked at your other posts and it seems all you do is tell the OP how they are lying about their size and criticising their pictures. In my humble opinion your pictures can be put under the same scrutiny that you put others under. If you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all. BTW both you and the OP have very nice cocks. :)

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you for showing us your big thick uncut cock!!! A HOT guy with a huge cock....the girls will be throwing themselves at you....they are so lucky!

B_lykaner

Sexy Member
Media
Is that all you do man. Ive looked at your other posts and it seems all you do is tell the OP how they are lying about their size and criticising their pictures. In my humble opinion your pictures can be put under the same scrutiny that you put others under. If you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all. BTW both you and the OP have very nice cocks. :)

I don't see how pointing out that people are very blatantly exaggerating their penis size is a bad thing on a website concerned with penis size issues.

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's a great cock and, frankly, those saying it's "max 7" are making just as unsubstantiated claims as you're accusing the OP of. It's clearly a very large cock - can't we just appreciate that without obsessing over the exact metrics of it?

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's a great cock and, frankly, those saying it's "max 7" are making just as unsubstantiated claims as you're accusing the OP of. It's clearly a very large cock - can't we just appreciate that without obsessing over the exact metrics of it?

i agree about the whole number obsession thing..

.. BUT - you gotta realize in threads like this, its the OP that brings it upon himself.

if he started a thread and just said "hi, im new here, nice to meet you, id love it if youd check out my cock" - thats fine
then hed have people complimenting him on his nice cock, you wouldnt have a bunch of people looking to scrutinize numbers (as many at least)
most of these threads like this have a pattern of the OP voluntarily exaggerating when no one forced them to.. and thats what sparks it

but when yuo set the bar so high with BS and tell everyomne your cock is 9 inches in the title - when its obviously not, youre bound to get called out on it, its inevitable.

also take into consideration the angles he chose for his 2 pics

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmmm looks like an lpsg 10.5, to me
and i havent even seen it yet
either way OP, i am sure its nice, and as long as its fully functional, all power to you & your penis.......