New here, a little info

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tinysquirt, Aug 17, 2009.

1. tinysquirt

tinysquirt New Member

Hi all,

I'll just admit and let everyone know up front, I'm not one of the big boys. In case you couldn't tell by my name. lol! I'm very much straight, but I guess because I'm definitely below average, I've always had a fascination with guys that were a good average size to huge. I guess it's because I'll never experience or hear comments that even an average sized guy will hear.

I'm in my early forties, single, average build and good looking guy(so I've been told). I've checked this site out for a while now and it just seems like guys like myself (on the small side) were welcomed. So I thought I would become a member, check things out, and see if I could make a few friends.

I truly admire (and I guess envy) all you guys that have been so blessed below the belt. I have had some pretty unique experiences as an adult, and as a result, I have my own opinions and thoughts on size, and what women truly think (at least from a straight guys perspective). I can't say I've had terrible experiences, (and I really haven't had that many) but probably pretty opposite of most men on this site.

For anyone who may be interested, I'll post some of my experiences, stories and thoughts from my perspective. I know I really enjoy reading about other peoples experiences and thoughts.

I hope to get as many of the women's input as possible for a site like this, but I welcome anyone's input, advice and experiences.

Thanks! Take care

2. Stanley1976

Stanley1976 New Member

Albums:
    Hello and welcome.
    I'm a relatively new member myself and also straight and on the small size.
    Ok. Question to begin with if you dont mind. How small are you?

3. koval

Gold Member

Hey ts, welcome to the group ;)

4. tinysquirt

tinysquirt New Member

Hey!

I'm 4.25" long, and 5" around. I know my thickness is average, but my length is far from it. Also, my balls are below average size (so I've been told, more than once) and don't like to hang much, and even like to draw up inside my body a good part of the time. Every woman I've been with (only five including ex-wife) had never seen balls "disappear" before. A couple thought it was really cool. ???? I guess just because it was different.

On top of all this, I never have cum very much (1/2 teaspoon or less) and I've noticed the last few years as I get older, it's quite a bit less. Average volume now seems to be 1/4 teaspoon or so. Virtually all the women have commented on it but, my last couple of girlfriends really noticed (because it's so much less the last few years). Had one joke that I almost had the dry heaves. lol! What made it kind of bad though, from talking to them, they just happened to be women that actually seemed to like cum, swallowing and all, and they seemed at least, a little disappointed that there wasn't much there.

Not to sound weird (I know a lot of women would disagree) but the few girlfriends I've had, have all been very oral and would swallow, (in that way I've been very blessed :) and have told me that I tasted pleasant compared to most guys they had been with. I've always tried to stay pretty fit, eat right and avoid certain things that can affect a guy in a negative way. So from talking to them, they seemed disappointed that I didn't cum more since I was at least tolerable compared to other guys. One ex even said something to the affect, (and in a humorous way) I finally get a guy that actually tastes okay, and there's only enough to tease.

Anyway, sorry for going on and on. How about you? What size are you? What's some of your experiences?

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, TS.

You may want to take this interesting topic into the forums since this one is for introductions.

Draft saved Draft deleted