New here & a question. . . .

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MistressDD, Jul 9, 2008.

1. MistressDD

MistressDD New Member

Albums:
    Hello, I am new here. I don't know much about this site, my boyfriend is a long time member so I figured why not, :smile:

My question, or my seeking for advice is this:

My boyfriend and I have a very healthy sex life. He is very well endowed, but he is not selfish at all. When we are together it seems to be all about me and when I do try to make it about him, I get no reactions. He has a control issue and is slowly wanting to give me the power to please him :eek: I have NO IDEAS on how or what to do to please him. Can anyone give me some ideas on what he might like. . . the normal BJ seems too little. :confused:

Please Help!!

Thank you!! :smile:

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    In connection with the other note you left, maybe you should tell him, you like a sigh of satisfaction, a groan, a smile...

...my wife told me i was too quiet in bed once and told me it was okay to sound off....

3. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome

I think communication is the key - ask questions, offer suggestions and then engage in mind blowing big cock love making/fucking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice