New Here and Curious

valleygirl69: I heard about this site from a friend of mine, and i was wondering if you could answer a question for me. My boyfriend has an 8 inch cock, and i love sucking it, but i can never take it as deep as i would like to. There is usually about 2 inches of it i can't take. How deep can some of you take it? And is there a technique? Can i learn? i would love to suprise him.

namodomok: Can't wait to read the comments on this one!!

Duo187: [quote author=namodomok link=board=women;num=1079045265;start=0#1 date=03/11/04 at 15:20:36]Can't wait to read the comments on this one!![/quote]
Me either.

Jim22cm: I'm 'only' 8.6 ...
And oral, my wife is never going to take it all ...
And vaginal, sometime she can handle almost all of it ...
But only if she's very turned on, and with a good and long foreplay (I hate the word ... it implies that it's a starter for the main thing, while it all belongs together ...)

Anyway, I have to be carefull all the time ...
and never force anything ...

alysen6: Hey Valley-

I'll take a shot at answering your question, see if you can improve your technique a little:

How much cock you can deep throat depends primarily on the suppression of your gag response.  Unless the dick is simply too thick to fit down your throat (which is rare...hasn't happened to me yet), the upper limit is a function of your throat gagging and causing you to stop taking any more.  Here are some tips you can try-

First, it's always easier on an empty stomach.  If you have just eaten a meal (especially a big one), I've found that your throat is more sensitive and you are more likely to feel nauseous and gag when deep-throating.  Not sure scientifically why this is, but hey...

Second, learn the best angle of your guy's cock.  Your throat naturally curves down, so position yourself to where his cock curves down.  Most guys have an upward curve (when they are hard it points up toward their head), so if your guy curves up as well, try straddling his chest and facing his dick from above.  The angle will be MUCH easier to take this way.

Third, when you are giving him a blow job, feel free to use the full gamut of your mouth- sucking, tongue, lips, etc.  But when you deep throat him, keep your throat and mouth FIXED- that is, don't suck or swallow.  Think of making a firm tunnel with your throat and having him fuck it, in and out.  If you try to move your throat muscles, you will most likely gag.  

Lastly, go at a controlled pace for YOU- you can make the experience hot for him whether you go fast or slow, so take your time.  Most guys love to be deep throated and held all the way down for as long as you can, so take him really slow and just hold it.  This not only feels good for him, but it also helps your throat adjust to his size, so that you can get gradually faster if you want to.

Hope that helps, Valley.  I love dating hung guys for exactly this reason- it's a fun challenge to work up to being able to handle their size, isn't it?  Best of luck and give your guy my best...I mean, your best.     :)

-Aly

valleygirl69: Thanks you very much alysen, i will try what you said, but i am still wondering, since you seem like such a pro, whats the biggest cock you have ever deepthroated, sounds like you can take mmore than 8.

Musicman777: Did anyone else get turned on by reading Aly's detailed advice??? I sure did :p.

alysen6: Valley-

Good question. The last guy I was with had 10 inches, average thickness (a fellow LPSGer), and when I was warmed up I could deep throat him. I believe that's the most I've done so far.

Music-

It's true, talking about technique even academically is still a hot subject. But hey, on this site we can talk about underwear fabric academically and it's still a hot subject.

-Aly

namodomok: Good one Aly! Hey guys...why don't we just relax and let Aly do all the talking.....no subject in particular!! :)

jessinathensga: hey...well heres my advice...

First I would have to ask about his thickness... I have no problem taking length but sometimes the thick guys kill me... I have no gag reflex at all so I have gotten guys as far back as i can and even with them pushing farely hard...i cant take it .

I agree with the above advice...heres some more... Lay on a bed with your head hanging off...have him stand next to the bed and guide him with your hands on his ass. when you get him in your mouth, stick your tongue out and down as far as you can and inhale like your taking a breathe.. this will basically suck him in... the problem... you will probably gag if you are not ready...but it will go deep...

Go slow and keep trying, after you have done it many times your gag reflex will kinda go away.