New Here And Looking For Help.

GassyBiga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, everyone. This is an interesting place, and I do need support. I've been told I have a "monster" or "mutant" cock. I'm very shy, so I get nervous when people look. I tend to wear baggy clothes due to this, but even those don't help. I pee in the stall, sitting down. Too much drama taking it out and putting it back in at the urinal with eyes on me.

Oh, and, uhh...I'm also a virgin. I love women, and I love being with them and talking to them, but only to a certain point. Then, I get shaky and have a weird stomach feeling. I know a lot of them are interested in me, and I see them looking at my bulge. I know taking it to the next level should be easy, but I'm really afraid.

That's just getting to sex. The actual act has me concerned, too. Will I hurt them? Will it even fit? What special condoms do I have to order? (Tried Magnum XL--ugh, no way.)

I do like this place, and all of you are very nice, thanks for reading.

GassyBiga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, some updates:

I used a urinal instead of sitting in the stall today! Even though I was wearing basketball shorts, it was still a production taking it out, aiming, and putting it back. However, the issue I was most concerned about--other guys seeing it--happened. I was mid piss when someone else came in, and he definitely saw it. Now, I'd usually feel a sense of shame, but that didn't happen! Instead, I noticed this man have a look of dejection. He was giving off a certain vibe that I can't quite name. Honestly, it kind of turned me on a little.

Why is that?

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your feelings are normal, it can be very scary to initiate those beginning advances towards women. Take your time and dont stress the process of finding the right partner. The right girl will find your shyness adorable and the surprise you present her will be something she will never forget. I'm guessing your young so enjoy your freedom while you can.

GassyBiga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone. All of you are very cool.

Welcome. No need to rush anything. Don’t worry about sex. Everyone is nervous when doing something new and there’s no one good way to do sex. Have you had girlfriends?
I have a lot of close female relationships that never quite made it to that point. Girls are interested in me, but that just makes me more nervous.

Everyone is nervous bout sex the first time, easy to say but just try not to wworry about it. On the condoms side I use Skyn, they do a large one and it feels very good, not sure if they sell them in the US?
I tried the Skyn large when I was doing my condom sampling, along with Magnum XL, Durex XXL, and The Legend by One condoms...No good. All the larger condoms only have a circumference of 4-4.5 inches. OUCH. I was gonna try the Mega Big Boy next, but it's the same issue. (They're only 4.25 inches in girth.) Why is this?

Your feelings are normal, it can be very scary to initiate those beginning advances towards women. Take your time and dont stress the process of finding the right partner. The right girl will find your shyness adorable and the surprise you present her will be something she will never forget. I'm guessing your young so enjoy your freedom while you can.
What if my surprise hurts them, or doesn't even fit? I don't want to cause pain.

Do they like that?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, welcome to LPSG have fun.

Don't rush with the ladies. Don't be too concerned about hurting them or if it'll fit. Pussies like dicks come in a variety of sizes. They stretch and can accommodate different size cocks. Just take it slow while they get acclimated to your cock, then enjoy.

You're in for a treat. Nothing on this earth feels as good on you dick as a nice slick wet pussy. Until she starts having orgasms on your dick. Then you'll be hooked for life haha.

cabbagehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright, some updates:

I used a urinal instead of sitting in the stall today! Even though I was wearing basketball shorts, it was still a production taking it out, aiming, and putting it back. However, the issue I was most concerned about--other guys seeing it--happened. I was mid piss when someone else came in, and he definitely saw it. Now, I'd usually feel a sense of shame, but that didn't happen! Instead, I noticed this man have a look of dejection. He was giving off a certain vibe that I can't quite name. Honestly, it kind of turned me on a little.

Why is that?
Show us pics,,lets see whats doin

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted716371

Welcome!
I hope you will keep feeling more comfortable with your size. How big is your cock? Maybe showing it on here could be a good start?

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks everyone. All of you are very cool.

I have a lot of close female relationships that never quite made it to that point. Girls are interested in me, but that just makes me more nervous.

I tried the Skyn large when I was doing my condom sampling, along with Magnum XL, Durex XXL, and The Legend by One condoms...No good. All the larger condoms only have a circumference of 4-4.5 inches. OUCH. I was gonna try the Mega Big Boy next, but it's the same issue. (They're only 4.25 inches in girth.) Why is this?

What if my surprise hurts them, or doesn't even fit? I don't want to cause pain.

Do they like that?
Do they like that ? No they dont like excessive pain. Let her take control from on top. Let her control the penetration. Positive encouragement and compliments. Enjoy it and dont try to last to long if your as large as you say.