new here and wondering

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new hear (hi!)

but I am wondering how I can get about 2 inches in length onto my penis?
any way at all?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I'm new hear (hi!)

but I am wondering how I can get about 2 inches in length onto my penis?
any way at all?
Penis extension, common at many adult bookstores/ adult toy shops. About $20 or so. You can have one inch, two inches or more.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to LPSG WB

First of all I'd say....If size matters for bragging rights...give up !Size doesn't always matter ! It's technique..unless your junks smaller than your nipples....then I'd say...SURGERY ! YUT!

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome to LPSG WB

First of all I'd say....If size matters for bragging rights...give up !Size doesn't always matter ! It's technique..unless your junks smaller than your nipples....then I'd say...SURGERY ! YUT!
If your "junk" was truly smaller than your nipples, then that would probably be a treatable medical condition best handled by something other than surgery.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Some say "jelquing" works (do the search yourself).

But like Tinkerbell, you really have to "believe".
Well, you have to believe enough to stick with it long enough for it to work. Growth is slow and incremental, and jelqing can be tedious. If you are willing to stick with it for a while, though, you will see results. Jelqing is better as part of a more comprehensive program such as you would find at Thunder's Place. Membership there is free, and they are not selling anything. You can check it out for free; the free membership gives you more access.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm inclined to agree, jelqing works better in conjunction with other practices and as pointed out Thunder's is probably the best site for information. However, I also monitor other sites; you can never be sure you won't miss that vital snipit one day:cool:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That site has some good information but a starters jelq routine and just continue it for a year and see how you progress. 2" is a big gain hope ya make it.