New Here--But Small

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone--I am new on here--I found this site just stumbling around the net and thought it would be worth checking out!! Large Penises have always amazed me---but sadly I don't have one. I am about 3" when soft--and only 4.5" when erect (please keep laughter to a minimum) lol. Anyway, I'm looking forward to looking around here and chatting here too!!

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why would anyone laugh? Welcome? Only assholes make fun of other people's physiques for whatever reason.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would anyone laugh? Welcome? Only assholes make fun of other people's physiques for whatever reason.

Yes, very well said.

Welcome Fieldsb4, I hesitated to join because I know I don't have big one by a lot of people's standards, but there is a lot of bs out there. Recent surveys (with measurements taken by nurses) have shown that the average penis size is actually much smaller than we all thought a few years ago when surveys relied on self measurement. So it would now seem that 'average' is about 5.5", but the data was still gathered from volunteers and guys with very small cocks might be less likely to volunteer I think, so a true average is probably nearer your size, or maybe smaller. But what the hell? And welcome again.
Riven650

O

OldFirm08

Being an under 6 kinda guy, I welcome you. I too am amazed at the size of the posted peni' here, and am led to believe the average is now close to 8 inches. But be proud, and post up a good view of what you got anyway.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone--I am new on here--I found this site just stumbling around the net and thought it would be worth checking out!! Large Penises have always amazed me---but sadly I don't have one. I am about 3" when soft--and only 4.5" when erect (please keep laughter to a minimum) lol. Anyway, I'm looking forward to looking around here and chatting here too!!

Your penis size if just fine! No laughter here dude! This part of our bodies are the best no matter what!!!:wink:

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some things we have control over and other things we don't. As far as penis size... "what it is, is what it is". Nobody can do anything about it.

Mine is also under 6" but has served me well for many years. I would have liked to have another couple of inches, but I got no complaints.