New Here, do I qualify to be large....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted247400

I am right around 6.5 - 7" and 6'' around, so not huge, but above average so I thought I would post a few pics to get reactions and feedback. Sure, it seems egotistical, but everyone is curious arent they? I have had some women say I was big, but they may have just been being nice

Attachments

Reactions: 4208171
D

deleted247400

WOW! What a great welcome! Thanks for making me feel at home, this place is damn fun!

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Dude, welcome to the group. I think most definately you're going to fit in here wonderfully. Again, thank you for sharing.

I am right around 6.5 - 7" and 6'' around, so not huge, but above average so I thought I would post a few pics to get reactions and feedback. Sure, it seems egotistical, but everyone is curious arent they? I have had some women say I was big, but they may have just been being nice

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't be so down on yourself, man. You look great. But seriously, sexual anxiety can (theoretically) shave off some life points, so just be confident. Let go of everything, and delude yourself if you have to (though not to arrogance; that's ugly). Check out my pics. They're new and somebody already christened them. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.