New Here from San Diego, CA

D

deleted21792651

Hey guys,

My name is Zeke! I'm originally from Orange County, California but am now living in San Diego. I'm a low-key, down-to-earth engineer by day and adventurer by night. New to this site (recommended by a bud) and looking to have some fun and maybe meet some new friends!

As for the important stuff ::ahem:: :), I'm bi-sexual and pretty well-hung (almost 8.5" hard) and cut. When it comes to guys I prefer to top, but I'm also interested in exploring new things from time to time ;). Looking forward to getting to know more of you guys (and gals)!

Zeke

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys,

My name is Zeke! I'm originally from Orange County, California but am now living in San Diego. I'm a low-key, down-to-earth engineer by day and adventurer by night. New to this site (recommended by a bud) and looking to have some fun and maybe meet some new friends!

As for the important stuff ::ahem:: :), I'm bi-sexual and pretty well-hung (almost 8.5" hard) and cut. When it comes to guys I prefer to top, but I'm also interested in exploring new things from time to time ;). Looking forward to getting to know more of you guys (and gals)!

Zeke
Welcome

Reactions: Rohar

chris in california

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

Zeke
welcome bro - san diego is great - some funs spots are Yu Spa, Blacks Beach and just about any gym with a good wet area like Aquavie or Bay Club in Carmel valley. Good luck and enjoy!