New here, got a queation

B_lincoln8

Just Browsing
Media
I am currently 7.25 by almost 6. I would like to achieve 8-8.5 and gain maybe half inch thickness. I do kegals daily, not sure on how that would increase size. I do it to shoot farther. I have researched extenders and actually found some scholarly articles in a database that show promise. I also find conflicting evidence on pumps. What would you recommend for the gains I would like to achieve? I am an online student, so I would have time to be uncomfortable for a few hours wearing the extender. Any advice on which way I should turn. What kind of time tables would I be looking at with the types available with full-time dedication? Thanks in advance for any help. I will be using the search feature also, just my way of saying hi :wink:

B_lincoln8

Just Browsing
Media
I am currently 7.25 by almost 6. I would like to achieve 8-8.5 and gain maybe half inch thickness. I do kegals daily, not sure on how that would increase size. I do it to shoot farther. I have researched extenders and actually found some scholarly articles in a database that show promise. I also find conflicting evidence on pumps. What would you recommend for the gains I would like to achieve? I am an online student, so I would have time to be uncomfortable for a few hours wearing the extender. Any advice on which way I should turn. What kind of time tables would I be looking at with the types available with full-time dedication? Thanks in advance for any help. I will be using the search feature also, just my way of saying hi :wink:

Whats up niggers, answer my question.

D_r43qwt

Just Browsing
Media
You started off nice..and then something happened...? The racial slur..and then homophobic remark?

No one should answer this assholes question.....