new here & happy I found site

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all, just joined yesterday after perusing for a while. I am a partner to a man w/ a large penis. I have already found help from this site by going through old messages. Great site & I'm sure I'll be a regular visitor as I become & to ehlp me become more comfortable (esp. physically) w/ my partners size, as we have had difficulties.

Sweet Caroline:
Originally posted by summertime@Feb 12 2005, 09:52 AM
Hi all, just joined yesterday after perusing for a while. I am a partner to a man w/ a large penis. I have already found help from this site by going through old messages. Great site & I'm sure I'll be a regular visitor as I become & to ehlp me become more comfortable (esp. physically) w/ my partners size, as we have had difficulties.
[post=282307]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome Summertime, great to have you, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Carrie

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by summertime@Feb 12 2005, 09:52 AM
[post=282307]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome to the board chicka. We're like, really cool to new people. I mean, I joined just a few weeks ago, and like, I was welcomed with open arms. I'm shure you'll like it here as well. You'll make the most bodacious friends (as I have) and you'll get all the help you need when you need it.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Summer! Enjoy, learn and flirt!!! hehehehe

You will meet some wonderful men here. I have and do not regret ever stumbling on the site by mistake... It has made my day. ;)