New here, Just saying hello

Sinatrix

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How's it going everyone. Well I am new to this forums and decided to join. I only posted one pic at the moment (bad cellphone pic) but I will put more up later. Let me know what you think!

I am 20 yrs old, 6ft and about 195lbs. I have been with my current girlfriend for over a year, and it has been great. I hope to attend the police academy this fall.

Main reason I joined is because I personally do not think I am "big" but girls have told me otherwise (I am by no means huge, or record setting, but I know I have never had complaints from women). Sex was damn near impossible with one of my past girlfriends (granted she was a small women) and even after continous foreplay, lubrication, and stimulation, I still could not get in. This site could have probablly offered me some advice, which would have helped a lot. That is why I joined this site, for comparisons, advice, and tips.

In time I hope to post up some more pictures and maybe a few videos. Thank you all, I hope to see you all around soon :cool: