New here...just want to say "HEY"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jnjbrown: I have been lurking for a few days and decided to finally start a topic. Just to let everyone know, I am a female who happens to be married to a man who can fit in well with this group. Although, I am sure that he won't be joining in the discussions, oh well. I have enjoyed reading the few posts and discussions that I have had time to read. You all seem like a nice bunch of people and I hope to be able to add to these discussions.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Welcome to the group, jnjbrown. You whet my curiosity re. your husband and I'm asking a couple of questions. What's his size and why would he not be joining in any of the discussions? Does he know you have become a member and will you be passing on any info. you obtain from LPSG?

I hope you find it enjoyable and informative, fellow member.

Luke

3. Imported

Gold Member

myriadian: hi jnj :)

welcome!
    i don't post much but i am tonight for some reason. most of the people here seem to be great and do thier best to answer questions and just have a nice time. you'll enjoy your time here i think :) though you should enjoy your time with your lpsg approved hubby more ;)

M.

4. Imported

Gold Member

jnjbrown: Thank you to the both of you. Roys, my husband is 4.5x4 flaccid and 8.5x6 at full attention. The reason I say that he probably won't join in in any discussions is because he doesn't get on the computer. Yes, he does know and I will pass any info. off to him.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks, jnjbrown, for your prompt answers to my questions. You have a well endowed husband, much above average in both length and girth, but not too huge for accommodation and pleasure! --sort of the best of both worlds, as they say.

I hope you enjoy our discussions and banters!

Luke

6. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Hiya!

I wonder where the women's Auxillary has got to?

Draft saved Draft deleted