New here...just want to say "HEY"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jnjbrown: I have been lurking for a few days and decided to finally start a topic. Just to let everyone know, I am a female who happens to be married to a man who can fit in well with this group. Although, I am sure that he won't be joining in the discussions, oh well. I have enjoyed reading the few posts and discussions that I have had time to read. You all seem like a nice bunch of people and I hope to be able to add to these discussions.

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Welcome to the group, jnjbrown. You whet my curiosity re. your husband and I'm asking a couple of questions. What's his size and why would he not be joining in any of the discussions? Does he know you have become a member and will you be passing on any info. you obtain from LPSG?

I hope you find it enjoyable and informative, fellow member.

Luke

3. Imported

Gold Member

myriadian: hi jnj :)

welcome!
    i don't post much but i am tonight for some reason. most of the people here seem to be great and do thier best to answer questions and just have a nice time. you'll enjoy your time here i think :) though you should enjoy your time with your lpsg approved hubby more ;)

M.

4. Imported

Gold Member

jnjbrown: Thank you to the both of you. Roys, my husband is 4.5x4 flaccid and 8.5x6 at full attention. The reason I say that he probably won't join in in any discussions is because he doesn't get on the computer. Yes, he does know and I will pass any info. off to him.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks, jnjbrown, for your prompt answers to my questions. You have a well endowed husband, much above average in both length and girth, but not too huge for accommodation and pleasure! --sort of the best of both worlds, as they say.

I hope you enjoy our discussions and banters!

Luke

6. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Hiya!

I wonder where the women's Auxillary has got to?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice