New here & LMAO

B_Daav505

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,,,took a break from studying & found this place, its a hoot, lol. At first thought it was way to weird to join, but then noticed that there are some normal dudes here, although a minority, that only have a normal obsession with sex or their dicks, while the rest need help, lol. So anyway here I am!

B_Shurewood

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Daav505!
Welcome aboard! :)
From what I've seen,
there's a nice bunch of guys here.

Remember:

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn." - George Santayana

"The Sanskritt word 'namaste' means "The spirit in me honors the spirit in you." Whenever you first make eye contact with another person, say "Namaste" silently to yourself. This is a way of acknowledging that the being there is the same as the being here." - Deepak Chopra
('namaste' Dave)

"All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed." - Sean O'Casey

"There are two types of people -- those who come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come into a room and say, 'Ah, there you are!'" - Frederick L. Collins

That having been said ...

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy." - Nora Ephron

... and some of us are just nuts! LOL
Now, you should get back to your studies! :)
See you around ... take care buddy.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome aboard man...feel free to say what you think, no matter how bizarre (but you picked up on that already). LPSG is my pleasant diversion from the daily grind, so feel free to let it all hang out...literally :biggrin1:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello Daav and welcome to the group. I take it from your "southwest" location and the numerical suffix on your name that you are undertaking your studies in my home state, the Land of Enchantment. All the major universities there have evolved into excellent institutions of higher education, good luck with your studies.

ST

P.S. I'm definitely one of the majority here, i.e. those who need help!