New Here Needing Advice

Hi guys,
Who would'a thought a site for 'us' :)
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?
I'm 25 8.5inches and about 6 around the shaft. Girls I meet tell me I'm attractive, my chick friends think I'm attractive and when girls find out I'm single they can't believe it. But alas. I'm single and I can't get laid for the life of me.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend ways to subtly use my penis size to meet girls. I know this sounds really strange but I mean a big dick is an advantage so why can't I use it?
Thanks in advance

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I was wondering if anyone could recommend ways to subtly use my penis size to meet girls. I know this sounds really strange but I mean a big dick is an advantage so why can't I use it?
Thanks in advance

Subtly is not my forte :rolleyes: but I think what you need is 'word of mouth'. Bit of an old Catch22 really; gotta get a girl to get a girl, see? You need to find a girl, fuck the living daylights out of her and then hope she tells all her friends. Repeat until your reputation, like your cock, preceeds you.

Well my last shag told me I needed bigger condoms and she was a friend of my chick flatmate, she would've said something to my flatmate. I know my flatmate wouldn't say anything to her friends because she wouldn't want to be in the same situation that happened before, as well as the fact that she is desperate and lonely and couldn't stand the fact that she's the only one in the house not getting any. I could shag my flatmate but then I'd have to find somewhere else to live

That's the hard part. I can't find that "someone". Also I don't know if it's in my nature to just sleep with girls. But my nature may be changable :D

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say no, but it all depends on how big its soul is. I never liked girls who just want to ride in my Trans Am either.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wear some tight jeans or something. Sit with your legs spread apart a lot and rest your hands on your inner thighs. Stare at your crotch then at the girl. Crotch, Girl, Crotch, Girl, Crotch. It that doesn't work just slap her with it.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wear some tight jeans or something. Sit with your legs spread apart a lot and rest your hands on your inner thighs. Stare at your crotch then at the girl. Crotch, Girl, Crotch, Girl, Crotch. It that doesn't work just slap her with it.

Yeah this is all good advice! You gotta have the right attitude to match the equipment ....

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
If all you're interested in is sex, then get to a club and dance up next to a girl. She'll get a firsthand feel what you're packing. I've done it lots of times, although I'm also attractive so really I've got alot to work with. But seriously, long-term relationships aren't based upon cock size. Have self-confidence, don't be an asshole, talk to girls like they're people and not just pending sex, and don't be impatient. Words to live by

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys,
Who would'a thought a site for 'us' :)
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?
I'm 25 8.5inches and about 6 around the shaft. Girls I meet tell me I'm attractive, my chick friends think I'm attractive and when girls find out I'm single they can't believe it. But alas. I'm single and I can't get laid for the life of me.
Thanks in advance

I'd recomend not using it as an opener. The more comfortable you are with being single and not caring the less you smell of desperation and a girl will pick that up like old underwear left behind by an old boyfriend

ChinaSwimmer88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just get drunk and get naked. Or while playing some college game like beruit or beer pong just whip it out as a distaction (if ladies are around of course)