New here see what you think.

grilditz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife says she thinks i'm bigger and thicker than most she was ever with. I'm wondering if she's only saying that cause she kinda "has" to. It's like a Mother. She's not going to tell you if your ugly cause she's your Mom haha.

I'm about 7" and 5.75 in girth hard. It fluxuates between 3-4 inches in length soft but i'm more of a shower anyways. Also if I didn't post this in the correct area please forgive me. Just wanted some honest opinions and sorry for the pic quality. It was taken with cell phone lol.

Everything I have read or heared tells me i'm above average but why do I still not feel like i'm satisfying my wife even though she says I am? She said she was with a dude almost 10 inches once but i'm as girthy as him and she says that it hurts sometimes with me in certain posistions. I said I want it bigger but she said she wouldn't have sex with me if it was. Guess i'm being dumb. I dunno. Anyways thanks for the feedback folks. Great website.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: AgHarley

bracque

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its definitely a very beautiful dick, but not the biggest around for sure =)

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
your wife is telling you the honest truth...i would not change a thing if i were you...she is a lucky lady and you sir are also...good day to you...thx for sharing

grilditz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is actually fun lol. My whole family on my Dad's side we're nudists so growing up and even today, I don't mind being naked. I hate when the doorbell rings cause I have to run and hide or put clothes on.

My wife gets mad when I walk out to the mailbox in my boxers but normally I don't wear underwear under short's or pant's or anything. I hate how my balls get smashed and i'm constantly trying to re-arrange my junk so i'm comfortable and even then i'm still getting crushed.

Here's some more pics including one with the toilet paper roll thing to show girth. Nope, i'm barely even semi hard and it won't fit. I tried the quarter thing and yep I can balance 2 of them on top of my shaft. I don't know the importance of that but i'd like to go to a toll booth sometime and hand the person the change on the top of my pecker and see what the reaction would be lol.

Attachments

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That, I guess, is well above average, and the kind of attractive dick anyone would be interested in (says I !).

D

deleted213967

Oh by the way, i'm 6'2" 245 lbs. Wish I was shorter then i'd look bigger maybe lol.

Good point, but it seems that when it comes to dick, size is always absolute, not relative.