New here see what you think.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by grilditz, Aug 7, 2008.

1. grilditz

grilditz New Member

My wife says she thinks i'm bigger and thicker than most she was ever with. I'm wondering if she's only saying that cause she kinda "has" to. It's like a Mother. She's not going to tell you if your ugly cause she's your Mom haha.

I'm about 7" and 5.75 in girth hard. It fluxuates between 3-4 inches in length soft but i'm more of a shower anyways. Also if I didn't post this in the correct area please forgive me. Just wanted some honest opinions and sorry for the pic quality. It was taken with cell phone lol.

Everything I have read or heared tells me i'm above average but why do I still not feel like i'm satisfying my wife even though she says I am? She said she was with a dude almost 10 inches once but i'm as girthy as him and she says that it hurts sometimes with me in certain posistions. I said I want it bigger but she said she wouldn't have sex with me if it was. Guess i'm being dumb. I dunno. Anyways thanks for the feedback folks. Great website.

Attached Files:

#1 grilditz, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  2. bracque

bracque New Member

its definitely a very beautiful dick, but not the biggest around for sure =)

3. BBTM

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yup...bigger than average. Nice pix. ;)

4. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Huge. Magnificent.

5. grilditz

grilditz New Member

Oh by the way, i'm 6'2" 245 lbs. Wish I was shorter then i'd look bigger maybe lol.

6. canuck_pa

Gold Member

You have a very nice cock. I'd be proud to have it.

7. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    your wife is telling you the honest truth...i would not change a thing if i were you...she is a lucky lady and you sir are also...good day to you...thx for sharing

8. grilditz

grilditz New Member

This is actually fun lol. My whole family on my Dad's side we're nudists so growing up and even today, I don't mind being naked. I hate when the doorbell rings cause I have to run and hide or put clothes on.

My wife gets mad when I walk out to the mailbox in my boxers but normally I don't wear underwear under short's or pant's or anything. I hate how my balls get smashed and i'm constantly trying to re-arrange my junk so i'm comfortable and even then i'm still getting crushed.

Here's some more pics including one with the toilet paper roll thing to show girth. Nope, i'm barely even semi hard and it won't fit. I tried the quarter thing and yep I can balance 2 of them on top of my shaft. I don't know the importance of that but i'd like to go to a toll booth sometime and hand the person the change on the top of my pecker and see what the reaction would be lol.

Attached Files:

9. tt1355

tt1355 New Member

it's an awesome cock.. your wife is very lucky.. great sized very beautiful one..

10. biJackTex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    she should feel proud to have a piece like that wake up to

11. Adam875

Adam875 Member

That, I guess, is well above average, and the kind of attractive dick anyone would be interested in (says I !).

12. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good point, but it seems that when it comes to dick, size is always absolute, not relative.

Draft saved Draft deleted