New here, was asked to join :)

KeraAndMike: Hi guys Ive been reading posts for a few weeks now and finally signed up. Was shown this site by rawkstar I think it was him because he caught me on chat and found out about my bf's size. Me and my boyfriend will post on this name but I tihnk I will post more hehe. Some of you guys seem pretty cool and I hope I dont rock the boat too much with others. Thanks for havin us :)

Kera and Mike

wvalady1968: Welcome!! And looking forward to reading your posts!!

Allie
:-*

drambone: Kera and Mike - You two sound like lotsa fun!

This place IS interesting to say the least...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Happy to have you guys and I'm looking forward to reading your posts, fellows. An interesting aspect here is the wide variety and points of view we reveal. We're always receptive to new subjects for our threads, so give it some thought. ::)

Luke

tomarctus: Welcome to our community! I'm also looking forward to your posts.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1074773908;start=0#5 date=01/22/04 at 11:36:23]I am not on here much anymore, but I am always here to say hi to new members (no pun intended). I hope the both of you will have fun and get involved. as you can see, we do talk about more than just penises. ;)[/quote]

But penises seem to be (for at least some of us) out favorite. :D

Luke

KeraAndMike: Wow you guys are real nice. Thank you so much for the warm welcome and I do hope I can post some things and be interesting at the same time. Now I'll make Mike write something.

Hello guys I was kinda surprised she signed us both up cause I didnt know about this site and she showed it to me. I didnt think it was a huge deal but she did so here I am. I will try to write something once in a while but you'll be hearing from Kera most I guess hehe. She flirts with everyone so dont get any ideas you big dicked bastards ;) Ciao

Kera, Mike

roedhunt: Thats ok, Mike. As long as she lets YOU flirt...hahah (jus kidding) :D

And welcome both of you!

KeraAndMike: Yeah as far as that goes were both pretty shameless (more her though) Me Im just real friendly is all. Everyones my friend ;) But thats what she likes about me, well one of the things.