New here, with pics...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=shushubat link=board=meetgreet;num=1079724678;start=0#0 date=03/19/04 at 11:22:18]hi all-
i'm new here and I wanted an opinion on what everyone thinks of my size.  I know I am not huge, but is this what you consider big?
http://shushubat88.yafro.com/photo/120339
I am 7x5.5 inches
thanks for the help[/quote]
Hey, shushubat, welcome to LPSG. I consider you big and more functional than a 9, 10, 11 or more. The thickness around your base is awesome and will certainly be felt by the fuckee. You're just a generally stately, impressive guy, especially when considering your upper torso picture. -- A supreme package!

Luke ;)

grantstephens: There's no pics on your page ??? ??? ???

shushubat: sorry for not saying anything...
when you link to yafro.com...you have to look up in the top right hand corner...it will have a pull down menu where you can make it "SHOW" adult content.
If there are no pics there, you have to change the pulldown menu from "BLOCK" to "SHOW".
Hope this helped...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Very nice, shushubat! Welcome to LPSG!

For some reason I'm reminded of the silo on my uncle's old farm.

But I have a feeling yours is not full of corn. :D

shushubat: it's full of something, not corn though..ha!
So if you saw this in a locker room, would you think it was average or big?
I have heard that I am big before, mostly referring to thickness, but I haven't gotten too many people's opinions. I appreciate hearing what you guys and gals think. Keep on responding...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=shushubat link=board=meetgreet;num=1079724678;start=0#10 date=03/19/04 at 16:20:47] . . . . So if you saw this in a locker room, would you think it was average or big?
I have heard that I am big before, mostly referring to thickness, but I haven't gotten too many people's opinions.  I appreciate hearing what you guys and gals think.  Keep on responding...[/quote]
Don't be hesitant about pulling that one out flaccid or erected anywhere, buddy. In the locker room or on a one on one basis, be proud of it. As you get more experience in showing, you'll learn just how hot your dick is and never hesitate, just look forward, to showing for comparisons. Have fun, man.

Luke :p

dfox7.3x5: I'm a hair :D shorter but the same thickness. I think we're an ideal size. Easily stored, for one thing, but enough bulge to be visible to anyone who wants to look. Welcome to the site! This is a really nice bunch of guys. I don't post much because I seem to be at work more than I'm home :) I'll look for more posts -- and pictures -- from you.

shushubat: thanks for the complements.
i will be posting more pics soon if you like.