New Here

EddieUK: I'm new here and just found out about this place. It is awesome to read the stories of people like me. I do have a question/problem. Maybe it is just me be very self conscious, but when I'm in the shower or sauna at my gym and guys begin to look at my peice I feel a hard-on begin to come on. That of course makes it bigger and more guys look. I'm not gay, but find myself gettin semi hard in locker rooms because people are looking. I've been skinny dipping before with friends of mine, but that doesn't affect much because I'm covered with water. I found out I have a big one from my friends after drying off and have had a couple of "comparing contests". With my friends, I don't feel the hard-on come on as much, but even with them its sometimes there. Do any of you have this problem or experiences? Any suggestions? Is it natural?

tigerwolf: Either its my opinion that you don't mind the looking and get off on it, or that you're not totally straight. Not trolling or anything here, but that's just my opinion on it.

Tender: well since youre new, first i will say
welcome to the nuthouse!      :D   no pun of course, lol!

next, im a lady- in case you havent figured that out, but ill try to answer your q to the best of my ability...

just because you are curious or find yourself in the situation you described, does not mean necesarily that you are gay or bi. just means you are not blind.
i would say that is very natural and there is nothing wrong with you to have thoughts like that.

acting on the thoughts though changes things...
especially if it is something you would not be comfortable with...if it were not for the arousal that takes place...

Tender

7x6andchg: You honestly might find the attention from strangers arousing...and there's nothing wrong with that. You might be more comfortable with your friends, so it doesn't happen then. Just a thought...

7x6&C

meathose10: Attention IS arousing. Don't worry about it. You and all the other men are aware of your large size. Maybe that thing has a mind of it's own and is just doing a little 'modeling'. Lol...I get a semi all the time in the showers. I FEEL my big piece tugging at my groin and it is pleasurable. So are the stares.

nacard01: Welcome EddieUK.

If ya need anything at all let me know.
Most everyone is very friendly and helpful.
On occasion you may come across a post that appears as if it should be in the kindergarten section that we don't have, errrrrr I didnt just say that. =) lol just kidding everyone.

Welcome to LPSG.

Kermit

EddieUK: My biggest fear is to have a raging hard-on in the shower. Or, at least get stiff enough to appera to have one. Has this ever happened to anyone?

NorthernStar: I think everyone has gotten a hard on in the shower at one point or another. I know I have. Why are you afraid to get one in the shower? Do you use a communial shower? To be all honest I actually don't mind getting a hard on in the shower, sometimes it's the only place I can ummm *clears throat* you know ;)

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=EddieUK link=board=relationships;num=1066945629;start=0#6 date=10/26/03 at 04:52:00]My biggest fear is to have a raging hard-on in the shower. Or, at least get stiff enough to appera to have one. Has this ever happened to anyone?[/quote]

No, but I got one in a steamroom once. This was during
college. Luckily no one was with me but a (straight) friend,
who seemed to be both embarresed and impressed at the
same time.

I was lucky nobody else came in, because it was kind of
hard to hide, even with a towell. But it went down after a
few minutes and we left quietly.

-- Erik

bishop19: sup people. well, im new what more is there is say.LoL guess i should lay it down, im not big at all. and when my friend told me about this site i started to laugh at first. but so far it seems like a cool place to talk and meet people. hope to hear from you guys. holla ;)

7x6andchg: Hey, Welcome, Bishop.

We are a decent bunch. Sit, stay a while....

7x6&C

Tender: well, KingB,

welcome to the group!
hope you like it here...
yep, were a decent lot, 8)

stay awhile?, naw,
stay foreverrrrrr.... :D

Tender

da_blissmachine: welcome! many guys are agtually shy about their large size.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=EddieUK link=board=relationships;num=1066945629;start=0#0 date=10/23/03 at 14:38:09]I'm new here and just found out about this place.  It is awesome to read the stories of people like me.  I do have a question/problem.  Maybe it is just me be very self conscious, but when I'm in the shower or sauna at my gym and guys begin to look at my peice I feel a hard-on begin to come on.  That of course makes it bigger and more guys look.  I'm not gay, but find myself gettin semi hard in locker rooms because people are looking.  I've been skinny dipping before with friends of mine, but that doesn't affect much because I'm covered with water.  I found out I have a big one from my friends after drying off and have had a couple of "comparing contests".  With my friends, I don't feel the hard-on come on as much, but even with them its sometimes there.  Do any of you have this problem or experiences?  Any suggestions?  Is it natural?[/quote]

I think any attention (like getting looks from people in the showers or from buddies when skinnydipping) can be a turn on. It goes back to the fact that a big dick IMPLIES power or manliness. People are impressed with it. Knowing people are impressed can be a turn on.
I've never fully boned up in the showers at the gym, but I've gotten a semi before when I knew people were looking at it. I think it's all part of the territory of being a guy with a large penis.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Eddie,

Let me add my welcome to the others ... I've been away on holiday for a week, and one thing you quickly learn about lpsg.org is that after a while away it is pretty well impossible to catch up with all the posts you've missed.

But yours caught my eye, as I have always had the same problem. Like you, I have always attracted stares and the occasional comment in changing areas, showers, sauna etc., and even while I was still at school I noticed that "he" seemed to like the attention. The trouble is, of course, if you grow you will get more stares.

I don't agree with tigerwolf that this says anything about your sexuality ... prepstud is right, it goes with the territory; it feel good to know that other men are impressed.

On at least one occasion I have had a full fledged erection in these circumstances. The one I remember most was when the only other occupant of the changing room in a small hotel gym stared so blatantly that the discomfort I felt led straight to a massive erection. I fled as soon as I could.

The only answer I know of is the traditional one: try to think of something truly horrible.

Rayolin: holla'ing back!

more the merrier 'round here

junior15074: I have belong to a gym for about ten years. While I have never had a hard on while in the locker room, I have had a semi once in a while. In additon sometimes my flacid size will be longer than normal drawing stares from some of the guys in the locker room. I used to be self conscious about it but no more. I figure thats the way I am made and why be embarassed about it. Once while in the sauna a guy made a remark about my size saying it was quite large. I didn't know how to respond to that and just mumbled.