New Here

JamesNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, just recently discovered this site. I am a proud hung guy and thought it would be interesting to chat with others about various subject matters here on the board. I think most of us hung guys are a little obsessed with our cocks and enjoy talking about them, lol. Good to meet all of you.

Jim

bearbeard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JamesNYC said:
Hi, just recently discovered this site. I am a proud hung guy and thought it would be interesting to chat with others about various subject matters here on the board. I think most of us hung guys are a little obsessed with our cocks and enjoy talking about them, lol. Good to meet all of you.

Jim

welcome, Jim...wow, what a great photo...you sure belong here...
bearbeard@hotmail.com

Media
JamesNYC said:
Hi, just recently discovered this site. I am a proud hung guy and thought it would be interesting to chat with others about various subject matters here on the board. I think most of us hung guys are a little obsessed with our cocks and enjoy talking about them, lol. Good to meet all of you. Jim
You certainly do have something to be proud of there, James. Obsess away! Welcome to LPSG, and enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If those two great kids are boys, they are in for a "BIG" future! A big welcome to you. You have what the LP in LPSG stands for!:wink: :biggrin1: :smile: