New Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hockey Cock, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Hockey Cock

Hockey Cock New Member

Albums:
    Hey Guys;

I am new to the site and thought that I would introduce myself. I am a 22 year old Engineering Student from Canada. I have a 7" uncut penis which is 6" thick, and my girl friend doesnt seem to be able to handle it :mad:. I have joined to read other guys opinions on how to make a women more open to my size.

Hockey Cock

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, Hockey, nice stick.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome Have fun!:cool:

4. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Welcome to the site. The Sex with a Large Penis forum is going to be a big help to you, and your girlfriend, too, I'll wager. Read up and let us know how it goes.

5. hockeyjock90210

hockeyjock90210 New Member

Albums:
    Hey,

Play pro hockey in Dallas. Lots of us with your problem. What level you play?

6. collegedude1

collegedude1 Member

Pro hockey as in for the Stars?

7. vanhungbi

vanhungbi Active Member

Albums:
    where in Canada bro?

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take it easy and plenty of lube and foreplay. I trust that you have resolved the problem by now. Or have you moved on?

9. Thicktooll

Thicktooll New Member

Hi and welcome :: Hockey I understand what you saying My cock is just a bet bigger and thicker than yours My is just over 7.75" long by 6.6" in girth I all ways have and had same problem at the first time ok.
    First of all let you girl play with it and slowly to start playing on you tip with her toung and bet by bet for her to taked in her mouth, inch by inch un till she feels can't take anymore,
    Make her feel save with it
    Continued playing with each other every where telling her you love her and it feels good and you want her to touch you nice thick cock in her hand and star rubbing her lovely and wet pussy wwhile you kiss her all over keep telling her you love her and you want make her good and want the first time to be wanderfull and enjoyble, slowly star puting you dick and openning her pussy lips slowly and pushing in at the same time let her tell you when to stop dont be to much in a hurry let her feel you cock as it goes in, once you manage to put you head in she will see she can taked after all but you have to be very gentle with her and very patience,if she say stop you stop but dont taked out keep touching her and keep saying nice words romantic and sexsy so she knows you want her to enjoy this moment so important for both of your,
    You have to very gentle with her and day by day you will see she will taked all and loved .
    The only thing I have most problem is woth my thickness the length is not so bad, you have to make sure she is very wet and moist,Ok
    Belief me I have a lot of experience and my cock is a little thicker than yours and I allways managed Do what i told you and you will get there
    Hope this will help you and help you girl to take you all in ..
    Good luck and tell me how it went.. Enjoy sex... Cheers

10. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Ditto

Maybe he plays for one of the minor league teams, like the Bramas or the Fire.

11. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome!

12. hockeyjock90210

hockeyjock90210 New Member

Albums:
    1st Draft Pick 97, u figure it out. Sorry, no minor leagues. Ask any hockey player if they have done dick.....

13. Tripod403

Tripod403 Member

email me hockeyjock90210. i tried to email you and you have your emails here turned off. I use msn and yahoo. Hung, discrete Alberta guy here.

14. yoshi2all

yoshi2all New Member

Albums:
    I'm 6" thick too and most girls (and guys) seemed to appreciate it very much. With the inexperienced girls it just takes a little getting used to, but they come around. In fact, most girls can't orgasm with a pencil dick... so be proud. Maybe its easier for me, since I'm only 6" long as well so I can't help from that aspect -- just with the thickness. G-luck and remember just to ease her into it. The vagina stretches or contracts to accommodate most any size so fingering her first might not be the best idea. It will contract, trying to match the size of your finger and thus feel too tight when you actually penetrate. Try licking and teasing and get her sloppy wet before you enter -- foreplay is your friend when your thick. If that doesn't work you can turn to lube, but only as your last resort.

Draft saved Draft deleted