New here.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well just posting an intro. here. I found this site a while back. When looking for certain blogs, pages and info. on male masturbation and size etc. Due to my Girlfriends teen son asking questions about sex and masturbation. I'm very open about most anything sexual. In a proper way. Anyway, I found this by accident. Started reading some of the material and much of the threads are very similar to my own life/experiences. As most men I am sure find here. Sex, masturbation our bodies etc. are not subjects men usually are able to discuss with one another. Lest it is a quick sarcasm or joking style ammong men. Most men find it hard enough to verbalize emotion, lust, embarassment, shame etc. At least the net allows many to open up much more easily.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's a definite advantage to start early in a boy's education concerning male things but you don't have that. Be careful, though, that any talk with the boy is appropriate - and it wouldn't hurt to get his mom's permission first.

Welcome to LPSG, dude.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not needed to be said. She knows and asked me to talk with him. Plus she also knows I would not say/do anything improper.