New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike ray

Just Browsing
Media
Great pics. Great body. Welcome to the site, have fun, and learn something. Remember, if you are going to point at somebody. They might tell you to stick it. lol. Are you in Texas?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And pictures like those linked in the first post should also be included in the Gallery.

Welcome to Large Penis Support Group. Yours also looks quite long, even though there are no official dimensions required, It looks to me as if you qualify on two aspects. Large and Long.

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And pictures like those linked in the first post should also be included in the Gallery.

Welcome to Large Penis Support Group. Yours also looks quite long, even though there are no official dimensions required, It looks to me as if you qualify on two aspects. Large and Long.
thanks, people always think im bigger than 7 and some inches but I think thats cause most people exaggerate their size hehe. I am pretty thick I think though at 6 inches around, that has always been what my gfs have first noticed. My current girlfriend likes to tell her friends that "he is real girthy" hehe. I will add them to the gallery.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
thanks, people always think im bigger than 7 and some inches but I think thats cause most people exaggerate their size hehe. I am pretty thick I think though at 6 inches around, that has always been what my gfs have first noticed. My current girlfriend likes to tell her friends that "he is real girthy" hehe. I will add them to the gallery.

I would agree; many exaggerate... you gotta big dick, 'nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.