new here

dustin03

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well This is my fisrt post I have been reading and waiting for the time I felt it would be good to post. I have always felt that I was on the avarge side but was never really sure. My wife tells me its perfet but I always fell as if she wants more. Not sure if that is just me....... Well maybe through this site I can find what it is I am looking for. Tell me what your take is on it....... penis size is 7x6...... Thanks for the help

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Dustin Welcome to LPSG. Cock size does not matter,it's how you use it that matters.If your wife is happy who cares.:smile:

ClayHead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Dustin, I'm new here too, but I feel very welcome. I'm in the same boat with you...average size, wife says its perfect...yada yada. I'm 7.5x6 but was always bigger than my friends...size never matters if you're with the right woman (or man whatever the case may be).

There's a bait shop nearby that hands out bumper stickers that says "It's not the size of your worm that counts, it's how you wiggle it."

dustin03

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we talked about it and she told me how she likes the way a large penis feels but on the other hand tells me that I am perfect. It makes me feel like she wants more...... Am I wrong?