New here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by cirus, Aug 25, 2007.

1. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    Hello, just found this forum. Thought the title a little intimidating, not sure if I qualify at 8 1/4" from pubic bone x 6"+ circ. Always been that size since puberty, nothing I have done since has made any permanent difference or improvement. When I was young and rock hard, this size was a problem for my wife who was a bit on the small size, very rarely used more than 3/4 shaft. But now that I am old and dont get quite as hard it is possible to use all of it. I have nothing in reserve so not sure how I feel about that.
    Mostly into ball stretching these days. Read some interesting comments on this subject in one of the threads on this forum. Some one asked why would anyone want too. For me, I noticed that as I had got older my balls began to hang lower and that my wife began to play more attention to them. I enjoyed the extra attention so I decided to help nature allong a bit by wearing split collar weights during the day.
    Nice to see some female interest on this subject, dont worry ladies I wont be bothering you I am very much a one girl guy. But it is nice to know that you are there. Will add some photos, sorry all soft, not much inspiration from a camera.
    cirus.

Attached Files:

2. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    welcome bro, nice pics

3. D_Egloshayle Churchkey

Welcome, nice balls!

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, cirus, welcome.

5. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cirus, Cirus . . . Setting aside the question whether one has to have a large penis to "qualify" for this forum (of course not; but see the various opinions in this thread if you are interested in seeing the question debated), it is absurd to worry about whether you qualify as "large" with measurements like those. If you hunt around in the forum, you will find links to statistical tables and web sites, all of which will tell you that you are in the ninety-somethingth percentile of size.

Welcome to LPSG, by the way. :smile:

6. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome Cirus

AND HELLO CALBONER!!! (your PMs are turned off)
    NICE pix!!! Impressive.

Draft saved Draft deleted