New HGTV Stud Jamie Durie

lady belle

Experimental Member
Media
after seeing a few of jamie's shows, i am not impressed. he seems scatered, and his staff never knows what he is doing. i bet he wont last long in the usa. a few aussie friends said he is an old has been there, that is why he moved to europe and america.

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's a hunk but a bit full of himself. His carpenter is real hot. My current HGTV crush is Chip Wade on the Curb Appeal show.

hereNnow

Experimental Member
Media
Jamie's an attractive man, but, on his show, he comes across as a total ass. He tells his crew what he wants done then disappears and they spend most of the show wondering where he is and if "this" is what he wants. If that's the plan for every episode, that got tired really quick. Though his carpenter is mighty fine.
Also, count me in for Chip Wade. Also John Bell on "Colour Confidential"(the only reason to watch that show).

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jamie Durie's show is obnoxious and out and out wrong. His concepts aren't well thought out and are purely implausible for an everyday homeowner. Garden Crashers [DIY network] is WAY better, and Ahmad is damn sexy and funny as well.

Also, Jamie's right hand hunk Steven is who I need to see get his own show. Only on Bravo! so I can see him get pissy drunk or do something stupid. Straight boys out of control is all the rage.

ausmaxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow.... looks like people either really like him or really dislike him.

His show in America doesn't really show off his talent. If you've seen any of his Patio stuff, that is a better indication of his concepts. I think he's trying to fir the American palette and he is having trouble. He could just go with his own style and he would do well.

I'm an Aussie living in America currently. I was surprised to see him on the tele here. I fly back and forth between US and Australia quite a bit and I've sat next to him a couple of times. Nice guy. He's short and good looking.

tpaul411

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That is the host of his show, Curb Appeal. Chip Wade has a wife and son, according to his website.