New High School

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well I went back to my high school and they built a new edition with nicer pool and nicer locker room we had a swim meet with older classes and newer classes I went for the fun of it and it was the class of 2003 (my class) against the class of 2007 and wow I tell you what we had a good time and after the meet every one hit the showers and the new locker room is so kewl and updated it has 5 gang showers with 8 heads on each pole and all open about a 20 foot room and every one has no problems with open nudity or showing off and the guys were very hot! Need I say more made some new friends saw my old coach and had a awsome time. I will be going to some meets to watch my new freinds and invited them to my college meets also.
Jose'Latinoboy9 :cool:

Reactions: RobertHunter30

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey Latinoboy-what did they think of your pubes being shaved off?Did you get any comments or is that common among swimmers?
I know alot of swimmers shave their body hair but do many shave Everything?
Hot Reunion!

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
hey Latinoboy-what did they think of your pubes being shaved off?Did you get any comments or is that common among swimmers?
I know alot of swimmers shave their body hair but do many shave Everything?
Hot Reunion!
Wow! Funny you should ask that because I counted 17 guys that had shaved crotches, its alot more now than when I was in high school.
It was a very hot scene and I had all it takes not to become hard! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

p.s. no I did'nt see the coach naked

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, when I went back to my high school there were private shower stalls with curtains, replacing the old gang showers :(