Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone find themselves so distracted by someone at work they can barely think? I have a very loving, wonderful girlfriend, but this gorgeous girl just started working at my office and I can't keep my eyes off of her. What's interesting is she's not the type of girl I'd typically be drawn too, but she's got this unbelievable naughtiness and sexiness that's irresistable (oh yeah, her ass isn't so bad either!!!).

We've only spoken a few times, and it's pretty intense. Interestingly, based on our small exhanges, I think it's pretty clear she's been checking me out too! I have never felt these feelings since being with my gf, and would never act on them, but I've also never felt this mutaul, naughty attraction. When we've spoken, she give me these "fuck me" eyes that I've never gotten before....I have to say it's pretty exciting.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know the feeling: the distraction from the irresistable attractiveness.

But beware: don't let your imagination run away with your common sense. You could be imagining that there's more mutual interest there than there really is.

hereundnow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that everyone has the hot girl at work to help brighten the day. Just be very careful...

A number of years ago, I befriended the hot girl. Over time, we realized it was more than a friendship and an intense need to satisfy our cravings started to rule our thoughts and conversations with each other -- VERY HOT!
But, since we both were married, it could never happen and we both killed off the relationship with much sadness and some therapy to adjust to life without each other. So, be mindful and be aware of where things might ultimately end up before you start down the path.

goodone13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that everyone has the hot girl at work to help brighten the day. Just be very careful...

A number of years ago, I befriended the hot girl. Over time, we realized it was more than a friendship and an intense need to satisfy our cravings started to rule our thoughts and conversations with each other -- VERY HOT!
But, since we both were married, it could never happen and we both killed off the relationship with much sadness and some therapy to adjust to life without each other. So, be mindful and be aware of where things might ultimately end up before you start down the path.

also, don't let it ruin your current relationship. especially if the one you are with now is a good girl

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the thing about beautiful women: the only thing they really have over non-beautiful women is that they're nicer to look at.

So here's what you do. You keep on enjoying the scenery. Otherwise, treat her exactly like all the other women in the office.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
she's only teasing you to get something out of you. no, not a fuck on top of the copy machine. think something more work-related, like pawning her paperwork off on you while she leaves an hour early everyday. it's really nothing you should be all ga-ga about. like aloofman said, enjoy the scenery and take it for what it's worth.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
she's only teasing you to get something out of you. no, not a fuck on top of the copy machine. think something more work-related, like pawning her paperwork off on you while she leaves an hour early everyday. it's really nothing you should be all ga-ga about. like aloofman said, enjoy the scenery and take it for what it's worth.

Except we have no related responsibilities.... she may as well work for another company.

Oh, and I have been enjoying the scenery!!!!

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is part of my problem in the thread attractive women walk by, what do you do?

i'll find myself in a situation where i'm doing work or concentrating, and suddenly my girlfriend is introducing me to her friend who is giving me the fuckeye. ok maybe i'm just seeing the fuckeye, but whatever. my point is, i have an incredible time controlling myself. i don't want to feel this way. i honestly wouldn't if my gf acted on her impulses- the repression seems more an act of betrayal than fidelity.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a client whose eyes I just fell into. The physical attraction was instantaneous and very intense. She wasn't that beautiful but good looking and dressed attractively for a business woman. The physical impact she had on me with those eyes was shocking to me. I knew it would be good but I never acted on my natural instincts.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yes several women I have worked with have actually caused me to pause mentally when I see them for the first time in a given day

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
I know the feeling, man. There is this one girl in our office, who's freakingly hot. She had a boyfriend which is also her officemate, and I also have a girlfriend. Sometimes I am teased taking it to the next level - talking to her.. but I know I love my girlfriend and I don't want to hurt. With the other, I don't want her to be unfaithful with her boyfriend either.

So I'll just back off and whenever I eyes meet, I just tell myself, it's a good day and back off.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone find themselves so distracted by someone at work they can barely think?

Yes. There are several of them...frisky young colts sniffing around this old mare in heat.

Distracted? Yes. But, my mind is pretty much thinking about sex all of the time so, I can think through it. LOL Perhaps that comes with age?

I doesn't make it any easier when they ask me for advice about the young girls they are dating. All I can reply is "Honey, most girls are not like me...my advice ain't gonna help you with them." All the while thinking to myself, "I bet your cock in my mouth would help though."

They are all younger than my preferred age of 25-28 so, I've been able to resist so far. Also, I got bills to pay and mouths to feed....not getting fired over some young cock....but if I change jobs soon....GDIMD might have one Hell of a going away party.

Be careful. Fucking someone you work can be exciting but may come with a high price.