New HOT Girl at work....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by itakemyvitamins, Oct 27, 2009.

1. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone find themselves so distracted by someone at work they can barely think? I have a very loving, wonderful girlfriend, but this gorgeous girl just started working at my office and I can't keep my eyes off of her. What's interesting is she's not the type of girl I'd typically be drawn too, but she's got this unbelievable naughtiness and sexiness that's irresistable (oh yeah, her ass isn't so bad either!!!).

We've only spoken a few times, and it's pretty intense. Interestingly, based on our small exhanges, I think it's pretty clear she's been checking me out too! I have never felt these feelings since being with my gf, and would never act on them, but I've also never felt this mutaul, naughty attraction. When we've spoken, she give me these "fuck me" eyes that I've never gotten before....I have to say it's pretty exciting.

2. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

i get the same thing from a hott chick at work. sexy ass voice. we don't break each other's stare when we talk. you know look deeply into each other's eyes. it's really just all bullshit.

3. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly...it's that stare!! The unbroken stare! It's as if she's saying just take all my clothes off right now and take me...all BS for sure, but it's kinda exciting to think that all I'd have to so is ask...

4. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know the feeling: the distraction from the irresistable attractiveness.

But beware: don't let your imagination run away with your common sense. You could be imagining that there's more mutual interest there than there really is.

5. wallyj84

Gold Member

There is a woman at my work now, who is insanely hot. I was actually emailing my friend all morning about her. lol

6. hereundnow

hereundnow New Member

I hope that everyone has the hot girl at work to help brighten the day. Just be very careful...

A number of years ago, I befriended the hot girl. Over time, we realized it was more than a friendship and an intense need to satisfy our cravings started to rule our thoughts and conversations with each other -- VERY HOT!
    But, since we both were married, it could never happen and we both killed off the relationship with much sadness and some therapy to adjust to life without each other. So, be mindful and be aware of where things might ultimately end up before you start down the path.

7. goodone13

goodone13 Member

Albums:
    also, don't let it ruin your current relationship. especially if the one you are with now is a good girl

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

<waves arms around>

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!

9. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

I certainly don't have that situation at all......i have all dogs at work.....it kinda sucks.

10. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Here's the thing about beautiful women: the only thing they really have over non-beautiful women is that they're nicer to look at.

So here's what you do. You keep on enjoying the scenery. Otherwise, treat her exactly like all the other women in the office.

11. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

she's only teasing you to get something out of you. no, not a fuck on top of the copy machine. think something more work-related, like pawning her paperwork off on you while she leaves an hour early everyday. it's really nothing you should be all ga-ga about. like aloofman said, enjoy the scenery and take it for what it's worth.

12. itakemyvitamins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Except we have no related responsibilities.... she may as well work for another company.

Oh, and I have been enjoying the scenery!!!!

13. zombyalive

zombyalive Member

Albums:
    this is part of my problem in the thread attractive women walk by, what do you do?

i'll find myself in a situation where i'm doing work or concentrating, and suddenly my girlfriend is introducing me to her friend who is giving me the fuckeye. ok maybe i'm just seeing the fuckeye, but whatever. my point is, i have an incredible time controlling myself. i don't want to feel this way. i honestly wouldn't if my gf acted on her impulses- the repression seems more an act of betrayal than fidelity.

14. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    I had a client whose eyes I just fell into. The physical attraction was instantaneous and very intense. She wasn't that beautiful but good looking and dressed attractively for a business woman. The physical impact she had on me with those eyes was shocking to me. I knew it would be good but I never acted on my natural instincts.

15. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes several women I have worked with have actually caused me to pause mentally when I see them for the first time in a given day

16. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

I know the feeling, man. There is this one girl in our office, who's freakingly hot. She had a boyfriend which is also her officemate, and I also have a girlfriend. Sometimes I am teased taking it to the next level - talking to her.. but I know I love my girlfriend and I don't want to hurt. With the other, I don't want her to be unfaithful with her boyfriend either.

So I'll just back off and whenever I eyes meet, I just tell myself, it's a good day and back off.

17. johnstiph

johnstiph New Member

Albums:
    ahh scenery is lovely to behold!

18. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Yes. There are several of them...frisky young colts sniffing around this old mare in heat.

Distracted? Yes. But, my mind is pretty much thinking about sex all of the time so, I can think through it. LOL Perhaps that comes with age?

I doesn't make it any easier when they ask me for advice about the young girls they are dating. All I can reply is "Honey, most girls are not like me...my advice ain't gonna help you with them." All the while thinking to myself, "I bet your cock in my mouth would help though."

They are all younger than my preferred age of 25-28 so, I've been able to resist so far. Also, I got bills to pay and mouths to feed....not getting fired over some young cock....but if I change jobs soon....GDIMD might have one Hell of a going away party.

Be careful. Fucking someone you work can be exciting but may come with a high price.

Draft saved Draft deleted