New hot GROUP for ladies only!!! ;)

D_u54su54

Experimental Member
Media
If guys wanna join they are allowed to.

And if there are only three people on here who like this then that's perfect. I'm not looking for a "popular" group. :)

Booty_Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow I didn't realize this was such a controversial subject. It's a public group you know... Anyone can join and enjoy it, but the point if it is for the ladies to share their kinky side. If you don't have one and aren't into that, fine.

Wow peeps need to relax up in here. :D we're all here to have a good time, let's chill out and enjoy ourselves. Sorry if I made anyone feel excluded or uncomfortable. Later.

D
Aww!! Bless you!

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hahahaha, this is hilarious. A man creating a group for only women. I mean.. the logic, wow.

"Post pics & stories of things that you've packed in your pussy, so we can share the great discoveries of using objects to climax and squirt!!".

Here you even give the vibe that you yourself are a female since it says in the description for the group it's for ladies and you write "we" as if to include yourself in that group - though you shouldn't be in there.. ^^

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow I didn't realize this was such a controversial subject. It's a public group you know... Anyone can join and enjoy it, but the point if it is for the ladies to share their kinky side. If you don't have one and aren't into that, fine.

Wow peeps need to relax up in here. :D we're all here to have a good time, let's chill out and enjoy ourselves. Sorry if I made anyone feel excluded or uncomfortable. Later.

D

Wow! Finally a place for me to go and be kinky! There was no where on this site for me to do that before.....

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D

Hey buddy, I can see that you're a newbie here. People who are regulars sometimes get freaked by guys who try to create a fantasy for themselves by misusing or seeming to misuse the groups function for their own private fetish or sexual interest. I have been guilty of this at times. Just a suggestion, but you might try listing your kink under Large Penis Personal Ads. Have fun here. :biggrin1: