New idea of others that are alike

29cmLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am newly in the USA. In my homeland we were told to cover our body. I wed a very good woman there. We were very happy. We had 3 childs. My homeland is near an area of war. Iraq . It seemed that we are safe in our home but No. There come bad men over and make trouble. My dearly wife speak to stop the bad men. I work and travel she at home. Men hit her. She live many days fighting to live more. She loss the fighting. I now have no more my love she is gone from me and my childs. Sometime come to USA. Now here in USA. I meet a good woman. Only woman I be with is wife now gone. Good USA woman and we are nice time for months. I feel much for her. She is kind with my childs. Time move on . We do kiss we kiss very good. When we now like more. Some night 3 back days we make time to be alone private. We happy take off the clothes. For me happy to see her lovelee no clothes. Me no clothes her look at me. Her eye see me man parts. She look ssared. I see her feeling not ok. Me say to her is ok or no. She say me big for her it will hurt. I talk say it is ok no hurt. She say me big big big. I say we kind for you and me. We then kiss and get clothes on. I talk to some men at work tell this. Theylaff big when I say to them of night. No laff I say. This is good woman. I do not no to what they laff. Men say no kind words of my good woman. tees they call to her. They laff over big big big say her. Mens say no men big big big. I say ok. Men say see the big big big man me be. I say that I no do this. They day or 2 day more see me piss. The man say me big big more than big of he. This is too much to typee . Men say how big me are. I no no to say. They say mesure man part they say cok is name in english. I mesure to get help. I say 29 cm long. They laff and say no it not me leg. I mad and show mens laff no more mens stop. They say cok is big big big. I say how to be with my good woman. Mother of my childs no say to big big big. why now I learn big big hurt woman. help me can you

More big men have good woman say no hurt her with big big man parts cok

D_William Henry Hairyson

Experimental Member
Media
wow...that was hard to read! well man, the only thing i can say is that if you really have a 29cm dick...you're freaking HUGE almost 11.5 inches!!! and most women would feel scared of a cock that big and if on top of that it is also thick...it will most likely hurt, but only the first times! if she really loves you, you can make it work and slowly but surely it will be ok!

hope that helps!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, she could get on top of you and lower herself onto you a little at a time. that seems to help. don't be discouraged. just get naked again with her and sleep together and let her experience it.
i am sorry that your wife died. my condolences.
were there things/positons that you tried with your wife that she liked?
i think it is important that you communicate and talk with your new woman.
Best of luck and welcome

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how thick is your cock? i think that is more of an issue than your 29cm length.

i think more women need to chime in on this topic of accommodating a huge penis.