new ideepthroat content?

patman033

Experimental Member
Media

That article is crap. Heather never went by the name "Heather Brooke". Brooke was the other girl most featured on the site with Heather and Jim. A few files featuring both of them came out called Heather Brooke and the name got mistaken as Heathers. Heather already had a kid by the way. I'm lucky enough to have spoken to them on and off when active and have the complete collection.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That article is crap. Heather never went by the name "Heather Brooke". Brooke was the other girl most featured on the site with Heather and Jim. A few files featuring both of them came out called Heather Brooke and the name got mistaken as Heathers. Heather already had a kid by the way. I'm lucky enough to have spoken to them on and off when active and have the complete collection.
sorry to say she is all over the net as heather brooke. Yeah she had the child years ago and retired years ago.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be a member to her site and was amazed at her skills and beauty. She made deepthroating look extremely sexy. After her site stopped getting updates, i joined cynicalangel.com next. On this site, there was different clips with toys and people. For a while it had no updates but appears she is once again updating her site.

Tittykid

Experimental Member
Media
Old School P2P programs like Kazaa and Bear Share titled her deepthroat training video with a girl named Brooke, "Heather Brooke", and apparently she's been mis-titled ever since.

Nobody blows like Heather. All this gagging and shit is not sexy. A chick with teary eyeliner running down her face doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why don't the moderators check for fresh postings? Once posted, never more -- unless, there are so many hits -- and that sometimes happens.

Every time I'm on here, I see the same postings, and sometimes I do a double-take just to see if my eyes are fooling me. I convince myself, well, maybe I didn't see or read this before, click on the posting, and remember I read it and or responded to it.

Episcopalian