New in Germany...

Kowgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi folks,

just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself. I came upon this website via a google search. No, I didnt do a search for big cocks...but hey, since I'm here I might as well look around, eh? :wink:

Anyway, I'm 36 years old, female and right now reside in Berlin, Germany. I'm straight (with a little bit of bi-curiosity if given the chance) and always looking to make new friends...

I prefer to get to know people who live in my area, for all kinds of leisure activities...

Cheers,
Kowgirl

Kowgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Willkommen! Kowgirl!

Are you native German or transplanted? I lived in Germany for a few years and loved it. I lived in the city of Jena, Southwest of Berlin.

Hi there,

I'm native German, I was born in Hamburg in the very north of the country. Moved to the US when I was seventeen...came to Berlin, Germany four years ago...it's alright, good as any place I guess, but I don't call Germany my home...

Cheers,
Kowgirl

P.S. Thanks yawl for the warm welcome! :cool:

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
I suppose it is what you like. I have lived in the US all my life except for the two years I was in Germany. I loved that experience. If I couldn't live in the US, I'd live in Germany. I guess it is because all of the people I met were genuinly friendly. There is a different lifestyle there, and I suppose I liked it too.

Anyway, enjoy yourself here.

B_lilylabia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks,

just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself. I came upon this website via a google search. No, I didnt do a search for big cocks...but hey, since I'm here I might as well look around, eh? :wink:

Anyway, I'm 36 years old, female and right now reside in Berlin, Germany. I'm straight (with a little bit of bi-curiosity if given the chance) and always looking to make new friends...

I prefer to get to know people who live in my area, for all kinds of leisure activities...

Cheers,
Kowgirl

Hi Kowgirl,

Welcome.

You look like a nice, friendly lady.

Hope you have some fun with the LPSG crowd.

(I live in France, so we're pretty much neighbours!).

Lily:smile:

Kowgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Kowgirl,

Welcome.

You look like a nice, friendly lady.

Hope you have some fun with the LPSG crowd.

(I live in France, so we're pretty much neighbours!).

Lily:smile:
Hi Girl,

I like France and its people, spent the past two summers there riding around with the Goldwing. Loved it!

Oh, and don't get me wrong, Germany IS a nice country with great people, but I'd prefer to be back in Texas...

Yawl have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Kowgirl

wizard79

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi folks,

Cheers,
Kowgirl

Hi, and welcome!!

I think here you can have plenty of cock sights...of all varieties!!

Cheers,

wiz

Kowgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Hi again,

Very funny!! You don't need any help to find your sweetspot with something like that throbbing between your legs!

This would be a great photo to go with an article on my blog - could I have your permission to use it please (with accreditation, of course!)?

Lily
:thanks:
Lily, I have no problem with you using my picture. It's a series, maybe you do like one of the others better. Send me an PM with your email and I will email them to you.

Cheers,
Kowgirl :tongue:

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, I do understand liking Texas. I love Texas almost as much as I love Arkansas, BUT if I had to move out of the country, it would be Germany. The people were fantastic to me.

By the way, LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kowgirl,

Howdy from Texas (Houston). Enjoy the site and enjoy Germany while you are there. You never know where you'll be next!