Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi All!

My name is Randy. I'm a hairy, midwestern straight guy. I've recently discovered my exhibitionistic tendencies, and starting putting myself out there by making videos, sharing pictures, ect... A friend of mine recommended this site and I'm hooked. It's so much more than I thought it would be! I plan on sharing more of my stuff here in the near future.

I really enjoy interacting with viewers and fans. Feel free to hit me up with video suggestions. Looking forward to getting to know folks here.
:grinning:

DVoyeur

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi All!

My name is Randy. I'm a hairy, midwestern straight guy. I've recently discovered my exhibitionistic tendencies, and starting putting myself out there by making videos, sharing pictures, ect... A friend of mine recommended this site and I'm hooked. It's so much more than I thought it would be! I plan on sharing more of my stuff here in the near future.

I really enjoy interacting with viewers and fans. Feel free to hit me up with video suggestions. Looking forward to getting to know folks here.
:grinning:

Welcome!

Looking good too! ;)

RandyStrotter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FYI, you do know that there aren't that many female frequent this site, so you’ll most like get compliments from other men, more specifically gay fans!

I’m just throwing it out there!

Yup! I'm well aware that this is primarily a gay men's site. I have MANY gay friends in RL. It was one of my gay friends who actually recommended this site to me, and encouraged me to say 'fuck it' and start making videos if I wanted.

This is all new to me, and honestly, I like making 'adult content' for anyone who cares to enjoy it. Who/whatever they are. Plus, I really enjoy interacting with viewers and getting feedback and suggestions to help make contents folks actually wanna watch.

"S'aul good, man!" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.