New...ish

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Crataegus, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Crataegus

Crataegus Member

Right, so calling myself 'new' here would be rather a misnomer, as I've been around for a fair while now. But I figured that now that I've started posting things, I should actually introduce myself.

So.... I suppose I should start off by saying that my friends and acquaintances mostly know me as Kiv or Crat (the latter is obvious, the former is an old nickname none of us can remember the reason for--speculation is welcome, though unlikely to be successful :tongue: ), so, refer to me by those if you like; if not, you can try to come up with something else. Of course, neither of those is actually my name, just to avoid confusion.

Although it may come as a surprise (I know it still does to me!), I'm happily partnered with my boyfriend. My best friend calls him the Creature, in part because that's her pet name for any boy/girlfriend, and in part because he's a bit of a beast. Let me put it this way, he's more than a foot taller than I, and can pick me up one handed.

Right, so.... What else.... Oh! If you head on over to the stories section, I'm working on one there (or rather, I'm taking a break from proofing the next chapter to post this up now...yes, I'm bad at working on one thing at once...or rather, I'm very good at starting to do it, bad at finishing) and I'm actually kind of proud of it. So if you felt like taking a look, go for it, but don't feel obliged. It's just the harmless drivel that I let leak from my skull. :)

Now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm all ears. Just...you know...except for the fact that I only have two ears.

Cheers!...or would that be Chears! ?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Welcome, Crat; I look forward to your stories.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome

4. Crataegus

Crataegus Member

Thank you muchly, both of you. :)

5. davidjh7

Gold Member

Welcome, Crat. I look forward to reading your stuff. :) Here's hoping you get plenty of Chinooks this winter :01: Has the humidity gone into the negative numbers yet?:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted