New & Jelqing....

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Massbigdick82, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Massbigdick82

Massbigdick82 New Member

So I did my second Jelq session, the first was on Friday, I had sex on Saturday and gave things a rest on Sunday. My cock was sore all weekend, so clearly I did too much.

The first session I did 100 milks with each hand. Today I did 50 with each, ratcheting the session down in half.

For the next 6 weeks or so I'm planning on doing it approximately Monday, Wed and Friday, working up to 200 Jelqs.

Here is my workout:
    I warm up with a warm wash cloth for 10 minutes,
    Jelq,
    shake it up and down,
    then jerk off. I always do the start/stop edging when I jerk off anyways, so that's the way I do it.

I've been reading all about PE, and have read the Classic Beginner's Guide multiple times.

How does this workout sound?

Also, as a side note, after Jelqing I guess because it's a bit swollen, I have a nice preview of what my bigger cock will look and feel like.

2. Massbigdick82

Massbigdick82 New Member

Still hurts a bit, I jelqed this afternoon. On wed I guess I'm going down to 50 or 75 milks.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

You stated that you're read the Beginner's routine. I would advise following as it will take the guesswork out of what you're doing.

4. Massbigdick82

Massbigdick82 New Member

I did read the guide, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive routine since all of our dicks are different.

I'll of course defer to your knowledge and guides Big Al, clearly you're the man in the PE area, I've been lurking in the PE forum for a LONG time and you're the man on here.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

Check out the first few posts of the beginner's routine- the routine is outlined in full detail. Start with a rep scheme that's comfortable for you and work up slowly from there (as indicated).

Draft saved Draft deleted