New Job...Finally Happened

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by systemshock3, Jun 8, 2007.

1. systemshock3

systemshock3 Member

Albums:
    I could tell my boss was a bit perplexed when she called me into her office this afternoon to tell me that basically my clothes, while stylish and professional, were a bit too tight as far as dress code is concerned.

I immediately told her that I was already shopping for new shirts, because my weightlifting HAS caused me to grow out of most of my dress shirts.

She said that that was a good thing..but that my pants were an issue as well.

Now, I have a 30 inch waist, but my butt and thighs flare out from there...she mentioned that some of the other employees had mentioned the tightness of my pants in....other..areas besides my rear. I was quite frankly embarrssed to have it brought up.

I told her that I would integrate some pants into my shopping trip, for which she thanked me.

Basically, one of my other co-workers, who has been training me on my new position, told me that it had been mentioned to him as well...but he didn't see it as a problem, being gay himself. LOL.

I will take care of it...but it was just funny to be pulled aside and told that my muscles, ass and dick are making people somewhat uncomfortable. OH well :)

2. canuck_pa

Gold Member

Being the s _ _ t disturber that I am, I would deliberately wear clothes that show a big bulge. If someone didn't like it tough for them, they don't have to look. As long as the clothes are neat and clean and don't have holes there's not much they can do about it. If an employer has a clothing code that must be followed, they have to supply them otherwise its only considered a guideline. As least that's the way it is here with government labour regulations to back it up.

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think this is amazing. You have a beautiful build.

What offends me is fat people with tight clothes. My first job teaching, a few older female teachers said they didn't think my long styled hair was professional enough for school. I told them I didn't think their ill fitted bras with back fat hanging out was professional either. The subject of my hair was dropped and not brought up again.

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're incredibly handsome and built like a god. Everyone at your job is jealous and intimidated by your dynamic good looks. If it's a good job, play along for now and see how things go over time. One day you'll be in charge and call the shots!

5. systemshock3

systemshock3 Member

Albums:
    Hehe, thanks everyone. I figured guys on here would understand about being called out for our 'gifts' in a corporate environment.

I re-read the dress-code policy this evening, and it does warn against tight-fitting clothing for both genders. My shirts...well to be fair I sort of saw this coming, as my lifting goal all along was to keep gaining mass in the upper body, so I knew the day would come when many of my cute size small shirts wouldn't fit anymore.

The pants....that was the kicker. I WILL play along...but I think they may be suprised by how little a difference 2-size-up slacks make in hiding my butt or my bulge up front.

I work for a software company in our prof. services department, so its not like we are a haven for really well-built folks (although one of our salespeople is a female physique model whom I could learn a thing or two from), so I imagine that there COULD be a bit of hating going on...but also that the above are just more things to make me stick out of the crowd. Oh well...I will just let my performance with clients do all the talking....:)

6. swellguy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with SanDiegoBG here; Systemshock, you are over the top handsome and have a body to be proud of. If I had that body I would dress like you described as well. Hang in there.

7. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well..I am sure you will do what is best to please everyone.
    I think that it's so wrong for people to think it is wrong fro a man to show off his bulge. Not that you are doing it purposely. Especially when woman rarely have problems showing off their cleavage.

I think we need a photo....then we can all decide as a whole....:tongue:

8. dufus

dufus New Member

You should be flattered.

9. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Ditto, chanes are it's being blow out of proportion. even more so. it it made a few peeople hot under the colar the will have vivd imagination from here in.
    :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted