New job where i need to wear a suit. huge bulge.

I am starting a new job where I need to wear a suit that they bought for me. I am kind of freaking out because of how big my bulge is in the pants that I have to wear. I'm not sure how it's going to go. I mostly sit behind a counter but I'm out and about a lot as well.
IMG_4788.JPG

IMG_4789.JPG

Photo on 31-05-15 at 15.44 #2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am starting a new job where I need to wear a suit that they bought for me. I am kind of freaking out because of how big my bulge is in the pants that I have to wear. I'm not sure how it's going to go. I mostly sit behind a counter but I'm out and about a lot as well.
View attachment 388306
View attachment 388307
View attachment 388316
Yes, you've got an enviable problem ! Just looked at your photos, and love the ones where you're held, more or less, inside underwear. But putting a nice suit over that will leave a vast bulge, like your photos above. What happens if you wear a pair of quite tight briefs and start the day with the monster hanging downwards, hoping to keep it in that state all day ? I can see that when you first wake up you may be really hard, so need to have sex or to wank to get it soft again. But, having done that, will it remain soft and docile all day ? Then, on return home you can release it and have a monster erection. Just a thought. And if you do show any bulge, your new colleagues will think you've got a hard on, even though it's a big softie, and they'll wonder what's excited you at your workplace.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If your company bought your suit for you- then you have no worries. Let your supervisor come to you and notify you that you are dressed inappropriately. If he does, tell him that he is welcome to have them pay to have your pants altered to better disguise what God naturally gave you.

If not then enjoy all of the attention you are going to get...

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
looks like shifting can reduce some of the bulge, better undergarments can also help.
Even if your company paid for the suit, surely you had to give them your size, right?
What is different from what you would normally wear? How about a pic of you in a pair of suit/dress pants you have purchased?

Reactions: ronin001

Ashejacker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are truly concerned about hiding-reducing the visibility of your bulge whilst wearing your suit and still be comfortable. You should get a "Dance Belt". They are used by ballet dancers and actors that have to wear very tight fitting or spandex clothing to hide the bulge or VPL as well as providing genital support. Dance belts are most common in thong styles, however, they also come in full back brief styles also. They are pretty comfortable, give support and keep your "junk" out of sight. Dance belts smooths things out, but doesn't flatten to the point of no crotch though! The reason I know this is that I had to get one for a Halloween costume I wore a few years back. My wife said I looked obscene, LOL! So we found a solution! Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: CantShowCock

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yours is a problem most of us would like to have, I'm sure. I once was walking on the street and I saw the chairman of one of the nation's largest banks walking towards me. In the natural movement of his leg to walk, I noticed that the fabric of his trousers showed the imprint of his penis which had to be as large, maybe larger, than yours. He, of course, had beautifully tailor made clothing. I believe that you should show your problem to your boss, and suggest to him that the company needs to present you with a tailor-made suit.

Reactions: gkoogz and dad4you

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need a jockstrap, maybe with a cup.
(But I can't see why truly tight underwear wouldn't solve the problem. I know you say you're wearing such, but I wonder how tight they are.)

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry about it, bro. Anyone that wants to look, let them. If there are any who don't like it are the ones who are just jealous.
Fuck Them! If you wear a jock or dance belt, just think of the pain in the ass it would be every time you want to take a piss.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, those trousers are too snug for you. Your employer should pay to have them altered or kit you out in a pair with a more relaxed fit.

I had a similar problem trying to squeeze into tight uniform trousers when hired as a bellhop as a teen in the late 70's. Lucky for me the hotel had a tailor who fixed me up at their own expense. That old man really knew how to cut cloth.

As for suit trousers off the rack, I go for the most relaxed fit around the crotch I can find.

My best suits and tux are tailored and worth every penny.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your company bought your suit for you- then you have no worries. Let your supervisor come to you and notify you that you are dressed inappropriately. If he does, tell him that he is welcome to have them pay to have your pants altered to better disguise what God naturally gave you.

If not then enjoy all of the attention you are going to get...
I think this is the answer. The company can hardly complain that your suit trousers are not ideally fitted for you (as it were) if they supplied the suit and insist that you wear it.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this is the answer. The company can hardly complain that your suit trousers are not ideally fitted for you (as it were) if they supplied the suit and insist that you wear it.
That may be true, but pyknotis claims he's 'freaking out' at the prospect of walking around with such a prominent bulge. And let's face it: It might work in a gay bar, but hardly in the workplace (unless you worked in a gay bar).

(I'm not sure he's quite as helpless in the face of this problem as he claims. He can't be wearing really tight underwear and still be bulging like that.)

Reactions: Betty_Cocker

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my advice first off, don't be putting your hands in your pockets. They pull at the front which enhances the fact that you are bulging.
I noticed the 2nd pic your hands were in your pockets pushing back the jacket and making the bulge even more prominent.

you ARE big, but there are things you can do to camouflage yourself. I've seen guys run their cock "down" the inside of the pants? is that possible?

Reactions: Pulau2

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go in and have a chat with your boss; bring the pants along with you to demonstrate what the issue is. The solution is since they are providing the uniform for you, they change yours from a flat front to a pleated front. Pleats help to hide the bulge by creating space and distractions in that area. Order your pants about 1-2 sizes larger in the waist then you can wear a belt or have them take in the waist slightly.

Reactions: Betty_Cocker