New job where i need to wear a suit. huge bulge.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The problem looks to be that the pants are about a size too small in the waist and possibly the seat. The garment may be a European cut, suited for thin builds and not for your body type. Try having them let out. I see the pants have belt loops this is a plus and possible your underwear may nee to be changed, all types of underwear cannot be worn with all cuts of pants.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to wear a 3 piece suit everyday and as a shower at almost 7x6 soft, I have a similar problem. I also work in a profession where showing the size of your dick off woold be frowned upon, to say the least

Although I think there's a bit of "fishing for compliments" going on and in a couple of the pics it seems like the bulge is being deliberately exaggerated, I recognise the problem.

Solutions?

1. Your trousers need to be a size larger.

2. They need to be pleated rather than flat fronted

3. Don't wear underwear which pushes or bundles your package up as this sort of has a "wonderbra" effect. Boxers are probably your best option, but as your cock will then hang down your leg, you'll need trousers which are a bit looser (see (1)).

I don't recommend telling the manager you need new ones because your cock is too big as that will either have you marked as a braggart and/or a fucking oddball plus might also make you a laughing stock behind your back.*

The attached pic is an example of what mine can look like even in pleated trousers if I wear supportive underwear which bunches things up instead of boxers which just let everything hang loose.

*if your manager is a hot woman you want to score with then ignore all the above advice

Attachments

Go for boxer briefs - and slim or regular suit - but not skinny.

Plus - go for a dark blue suit w/brown shoes. :D Sod all to do with ur bulge, but looks awesome. ;)

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work in a sex shop, so they think it's great I show a package. I think so too, so it's always skin-tight Levis (or cut-offs in warm weather) with a push-up thong underneath and a stretch tank shirt or muscle shirt.

495uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Take the pants to a professional tailor and ask him to evaluate the situation. Get an estimate and ask the company to pay to alter them. The tailor may offer you some other solutions as well. It is his business and I am sure he has seen some huge bulges before. Occupational hazard, or benefit.

Reactions: Heat and titan1968

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go for boxer briefs - and slim or regular suit - but not skinny.

Plus - go for a dark blue suit w/brown shoes. :D Sod all to do with ur bulge, but looks awesome. ;)

You

Joll is Mr. Savile Row

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You

Joll is Mr. Savile Row

Nah. Although I happen to agree that a blue suit and brown shoes looks great, nobody connected with Savile Row would ever recommend brown shoes for business wear. In traditional English tailoring, brown shoes are strictly for country or smart casual attire.

Reactions: titan1968

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take the pants to a professional tailor and ask him to evaluate the situation. Get an estimate and ask the company to pay to alter them. The tailor may offer you some other solutions as well. It is his business and I am sure he has seen some huge bulges before. Occupational hazard, or benefit.

I experienced a similar problem when I first entered the workforce. Off-the-peg suit trousers did not provide me with a good look. A bulge in jeans and leisure wear is no huge deal but I wanted an unremarkable crotch in the workplace.

I opted for a tailor-made suit. Fortunately, I encountered a sensible and down-to-earth tailor.

I naturally dress to the left - my tailor friend told me that the majority of guys dress left-wards - and so allowance was made for this. Without any embarrassment on either side, it was agreed he needed to make more allowance than usual.

I was very happy with the end result and that tailor retains my patronage.

I'm not saying we achieved total bulgelessness, but at least the bulge was no longer so in-your-face - except when seated, of course. If I adopted the typical man-spread pose, with legs spread wide, then no amount of tailoring was going to help.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone pointed out, women don't have to try and hide their breasts if they are large. But God forbid a man have a large bulge in his pants. There has always been something taboo about the male penis. If a man has a large bulge he should be able to flaunt it the same way a woman would flaunt her large breasts. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about people running around with their parts hanging out in the open. I'm talking about showing off a little with respectable support garments.

Jaywatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As someone pointed out, women don't have to try and hide their breasts if they are large. But God forbid a man have a large bulge in his pants. There has always been something taboo about the male penis. If a man has a large bulge he should be able to flaunt it the same way a woman would flaunt her large breasts. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about people running around with their parts hanging out in the open. I'm talking about showing off a little with respectable support garments.
I think I agree with this. Women certainly don't try and hide a huge set of lungs, in fact most do wear clothing that exposes as much cleavage as possible. I don't think men for the most part are trying to expose a bulge especially in a suit. It is what it is. The company provided the trousers and you are trying to fit the snake into them. Embrace whatever looks or comments and offers that may come your way. I think most will look and move on. Done deal. On a another note, must admit to having looked at Pyknotis' gallery on more than one occasion. Maybe that "peter pussy tuck" between the legs would be a solution??? Seriously, I would just enjoy the attention it may or may not attract.