New job where i need to wear a suit. huge bulge.

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
I know I'm late but have you thought about pulling your dick up and wrapping it? I might even recommend the
ComforTug XL Tugging Strap – 72″ adjustable From TLC tugger, by stretching it a little it might thin out making it a little easier to conceal. That's a lot of dick dude, Just seeing your bulge, I can only imagine what you have to go through when picking out pants and underwear, and having people stare...I I wish you the best with your job and I hope I helped a little.

chrysler fanatic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to a wedding recently where the tux did that. The lady at the shop said "This is your size. Its just the cut of the pants. Nobody will mind that thing."
I have since switched to Diesel brand trunks and the bulge is so much more compact and discreet now.

Reactions: bulgebigger

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

TattedNHung9987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i feel your pain. i wear suits often and there is always a bulge problem. best advice is a larger size pant. i have a 30" waist but wear 32/33 because of my cock and ghetto booty. take them to a tailor and have the button moved so they fit better around the waist and still leave a little cock room

Reactions: CUBE

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not as big as you but this is why I wear a size bigger than my waist size with a belt. If I were you I'd tell the company that your suit wasn't the right size, and to get a size larger, and tuck it in snug undies that's what I do. So uncomfortable to me but your in a professional environment, so it is what it is. Other than that I wouldn't worry too much about it people are just going to have to accept that your just naturally well endowed happens to the best of us. You can also disagree with all I said and see if they say anything about it.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any lighter weight fabric has to be considered if you are well endowed or even just are a shower. I wore slacks one day and it was one of those slender fit with limited room unlike the old fashioned pleated slacks or comfort fit slacks. I was sitting and I was comfortable. But there was a big softie to one side and I didn't realize it until I realized 4 of my team members seemed distracted. I adjusted the slacks by pulling the fabric downwards and slid more comfortably under the table.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to a wedding recently where the tux did that. The lady at the shop said "This is your size. Its just the cut of the pants. Nobody will mind that thing."
I have since switched to Diesel brand trunks and the bulge is so much more compact and discreet now.

Which Diesel model no. do you wear?

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay