New Jockey Underwear

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Those of you who know, may remember that I am a fan of Jockey boxer briefs, especially their Midway Pouch and their Next To Nothing Brand (feels like being naked). Both of these are available at www.jockey.com. The Next To Nothing are sexy but don't offer quite the restraint or support that I need. and the pouch Midways are excellent for me.

Well, my new Men's Health magazine mentioned a newer line coming this spring, called "3D Innovations" from Jockey. The press release I found says the following:

The Press Release said:
Underwear fabrication is another important and changing element when it comes to what lies beneath, according to Lisa Chilsen, director of marketing for Jockey.

Jockey's "Next to Nothing" line, for example, uses a soft, lightweight microfiber fabric. The garment is also seamless and tagless to provide extra comfort, Chilsen said.

"The product also provides the more body-conscious fit men are looking for and gives the added benefit of feeling like a second skin," she said. For spring, Jockey has a line called "3-D Innovations," which incorporates the findings from 11,000 men's body scans. This line should allow for an even better fit, Chilsen said.

I am totally intrigued by the idea of them making underwear based on body scans. I hope they find a way to bridge the support and comfort of the pouch with the sleek sexiness of the Next To Nothing style. We'll see.

Anyone else heard of these?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't, but it sure is good to see you posting, Lex. :smile:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry Lex. I haven't heard anything about this - just the denim underwear they came out with a few years ago.

It would have been fun to do 11,000 body scans...

Matthew - I'm sure a lot of us have a gay football fantasy, but you shouldn't disrespect Aretha like that.

Pappy

Media
Lex, I wish they made them with ample package room. I'd love to switch from boxers, getting older and don't want to sag, but the only thing I have found that comes close to having enough room are the Merona No-Fly's that I found. I found four pair that actually fit me in the waist and they're about worn out. I haven't been able to find anymore with a 28 inch waist, I actually have a 27 inch waist but buy 28's to allow for shrinkage.

I don't like boxer-briefs as my dick ends up snaking down my leg and the head ends up being passed the end of the leg. That my friend is uncomfortable.

I'll keep an eye out for the new style and try them and see how they fit.

Also Lex, thanks for getting Freddie53 in touch.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey gang--I just realized that I put this in the wrong section. DOH!!

Well, I am defintiely going to buy a pair when they get released and will give my opinions on fit, form, etc.

I might even include a pic, who knows? (as long as I am not PMSing that week)

Matthew--good to see you too, bud.

Pappy said:
Lex, I wish they made them with ample package room. I'd love to switch from boxers, getting older and don't want to sag, but the only thing I have found that comes close to having enough room are the Merona No-Fly's that I found. I found four pair that actually fit me in the waist and they're about worn out. I haven't been able to find anymore with a 28 inch waist, I actually have a 27 inch waist but buy 28's to allow for shrinkage.

I don't like boxer-briefs as my dick ends up snaking down my leg and the head ends up being passed the end of the leg. That my friend is uncomfortable.

I'll keep an eye out for the new style and try them and see how they fit.

Also Lex, thanks for getting Freddie53 in touch.
Pappy--the Jockey Midway boxer briefs have lycra and come in two different leg lengths. I wear the ones with the longer thigh size ( here )
Anything else (even Hanes ride up my thighs. These don't move and the kangaroo pouch was a very good idea. I like the room in the crotch. I have a pair of those Merona's and they do not work for me. I also have to buy all uderwear 1 size larger (36-38") for example although my waisit is 34" in order to have room. I ripped the seams of all my underwear if not.

Also--I'm glad you and Freddie had a chance to chat.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Matthew - I'm sure a lot of us have a gay football fantasy, but you shouldn't disrespect Aretha like that.

You've got it all wrong, Chuck. My new avatar is a TRIBUTE to Aretha. It's called, "Giving him something he can feel."

(Sorry to keep jacking this thread ... sometimes I just can't stop jacking)