New, just like the rest!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lusid, May 7, 2008.

1. Lusid

Lusid New Member

Albums:
    Hello everyone, i'm (of course) new to this site, and hope to meet a few new people out there.
    I'm 23, and live in Vancouver, B.C.

I listen to Rock & Roll, Industrial, and E.B.M, pretty much anything with meaning i can relate to. Music is a huge interest of mine, and would love to chat someone up if there interested!

While i am straight, i still enjoy a good conversation with both men and women.

As for sexual interests, i love older women, experience avoids uneasy situations for both parties. The better the play, the better the outcome.
    Female ejaculation is a top fetish for me, any type of female orgasm can turn me into a living statue, hehe. The best way i find to reach that point would be a visit down town, while i can easily turn away a blowjob, i can never get down to business without a nice taste test :tongue:

Feel free to write or reply to me, if any of these categories spikes your interest.

-Lusid

2. B_boynextdoorkpt

B_boynextdoorkpt New Member

3. Lusid

Lusid New Member

Albums:
    :D

Thank You

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice