New justin beiber ass out and semi buldge pics

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want to slowly kiss his cheeks and bite then and run my tongue over then. Then stick my tongue into his sweaty crack and fee those cheeks around my face as I lick and suck his hole inside and out. Then finger him to loosen him up before I pound his ass bareback in doggystyle and the sound of my balls hitting his face cheeks makes me cum deep inside him
same here and have him cum in my mouth as I bite his dick

manchaboi

Expert Member
Media
It is Justin Bieber. Go out and buy new ones.

I am tellin ya all.. it is only a matter of time before a sex tape gets leaked. I think i've found some more hot pics but just double checking they ain't fake before posting.....

Darn his cock-y-ness get's more hot by the day.

The gift that keep's giving. JB - keep on giving :))))

S

superbot

Seriosuly.does anyone really find this pre-pubesant teen attractive.I mean,when ARE his balls gonna drop ...???

Reactions: CUBE

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seriosuly.does anyone really find this pre-pubesant teen attractive.I mean,when ARE his balls gonna drop ...???

In case you can't tell his balls have dropped and he's a sexy specimen of a man. Also I know it's hard to tell that people are attracted to him by how little he's talked about on here but I'll tell you...yes people are very attracted to him.

TheCocoaCumSlut

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

tumblr_ocnbfqxwgd1vdrff9o1_540-jpg.529381

I love how he looks directly at the camera, with his boner/semi. I think it's great that he's comfortable with nudity, and seems to even be turned on by showing it off. The look at the camera with no attempt to hide the dick is hot. There are so many HOT celebrities who are SUCH prudes, yet, interestingly, the social/cultural climate is one where people would have no problem with seeing more celebrities nude and would even encourage it. I love how Justin has become a TOTAL exhibitionist. At the first set of nude pictures, it could have been suggested that it was accidental. Now it's clear that he wants everyone to see his dick, and perhaps even his ass. Wish he would have just pulled the dick out! :D

Kudos, you hot exhibitionist fuck! Kudos!

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tumblr_ocnbfqxwgd1vdrff9o1_540-jpg.529381

I love how he looks directly at the camera, with his boner/semi. I think it's great that he's comfortable with nudity, and seems to even be turned on by showing it off. The look at the camera with no attempt to hide the dick is hot. There are so many HOT celebrities who are SUCH prudes, yet, interestingly, the social/cultural climate is one where people would have no problem with seeing more celebrities nude and would even encourage it. I love how Justin has become a TOTAL exhibitionist. At the first set of nude pictures, it could have been suggested that it was accidental. Now it's clear that he wants everyone to see his dick, and perhaps even his ass. Wish he would have just pulled the dick out! :D

Kudos, you hot exhibitionist fuck! Kudos!

The only think missing in this shot is the trailer.

Reactions: submit452