New kid in town

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everybody, I'm Jeroen (if you can't pronounce that, call me Josh), I turned 21 this year, am living in Belgium, and got totally boned when I discovered this forum. :p

I'm not huge myself, 7.1" x 2" (we measure in cm here; so 18.5 by 5) but I'm a great fan of big cocks... It's like my ultimate fetish... and I'd really like to join the chat about that subject ;) I love giving blowjobs and love getting fucked, especially by big ones. (which - I might ad - no one knows where I live, so shhhht ;-)

Maybe can get some advice on sucking deeper, harder and better... maybe even meeting someone; who knows!

Cheers!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to the show!

I have to say I'm almost exactly like you judging by your description, except for the fact that, if that's you in your avatar, then damn!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found your intro post, welcome to LPSG. (he rubs his groin area as thinks of stuff to say to such a sexy looking man). Uh, thanks for such a sexy avitar to look at I like the pic in the gallery of you very much, hmmmmm. I would help you out on all your requests in your introduction for sure.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to LPSG-town, Jeroen! One of my Dutch aquaintances has a dog named Jeroen, so I can pronounce it - you are MUCH more handsome though :cool:

No doubt you'll find plenty of good advice here - and plenty of nice people. Have fun!

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tygrrr said:
Welcome to LPSG-town, Jeroen! One of my Dutch aquaintances has a dog named Jeroen, so I can pronounce it - you are MUCH more handsome though :cool:

No doubt you'll find plenty of good advice here - and plenty of nice people. Have fun!

A dog, no less... jeez thanx :)
Just because of that connotation; you're only allowed to call me Josh.
Or bitch, whatever the situation calls for :rolleyes:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since I missed saying hello when you first joined, I'll say hello and welcome now. You have shown yourself to be funny, intellegent, and nice. And of course, drop dead gorgeous, but I'm sure hearing that on here is getting redundant.:rolleyes: I HAVE to mention, though, and I;m sorry if it offends you, that your avatar pic of you reminds me ALOT of a young Ryan Phillipe.:smile:

Jentl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From America? Got no idea ;-)
I know a plain ticket to New York would cost me about 700 dollars if I book it in front... but I thought you guys were cheaper...
America I pretty big too, so that would make a big big difference in prices too... no?

I'm all for flying too New York... if I'd have a place to stay :rolleyes: