New Kid on the block

melrose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all,
New to the site, I joined to learn from others how they deal with being hung. I have recently realized that having a big cock is a good thing but growing up I thought I was a freak. I went thru hell in middle school and high school. Things started turning around after I joined the football team my freshman year in high school. The kids who teased me learned that my big bulge was for real, I will never forget that day in the locker room showers. If anyone has some good advise how they deal with being overly hung please let me know. Some days I wish my cock was smaller if you can believe that.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Melrose said:
New to the site,
Melrose said:
I joined to learn from others how they deal with being hung.

Welcome.
Smart move with a lot of ramifications. Well stated.

I have recently realized that having a big cock is a good thing.
If anyone has some good advise how they deal with being overly hung please let me know. Some days I wish my cock was smaller if you can believe that.

Age and experience helps.
Most of us - as do ladies with large fronts - do not flaunt.
Easier to get through the day if one "blends in".

If someone gasps or stares try to ignore it, or smile at them and carry on.
Those are compliments.

Various apparel and intercourse tips reappear from time-2-time. Stick around and share with your friends.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you'll find exactly that sort of advice here, Melrose. Between the kind people and relevant subjectmatter, the LPSG is the right place.

Good luck and be sure to let us hear from you often.:)

melrose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks to all for your advice. I have learned a great deal reading different things in this site. Many stories I can beleive because I have been in the same situations. I am glad there are more like me out there that have had the same problems.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When you've been there/done that it sure helps to find a place like LPSG to find that you aren't alone - not by a long shot ... erm ... its' no big deal ... erm ... hang around ... well shit you know what I mean.

Welcome to LPSG.