Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone seen the video for the new New Kids on The Block single, "Summertime"? Joe (Joey) McIntyre is packin' a pretty bountiful bulge!

For those who don't know much about this 80's boy band that recently reunited, Joe McIntyre was also on Boston Public for a season and another member, Donnie Wahlberg (brother to Mark Wahlberg), starred in the tv series Boomtown and appeared in the films Saw III & IV

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ewwww....lol I've done everything in my power to forget about the NKOTB outside of a lobotomy lol.....and you go and bring all of those horrible horrible memories back lol J/K

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never a big fan. They were on a award show this weekend in Canada, they performed Summertime and some oldies. Joey was wearing white jeans, and he was sporting a nice bulge. Out of the five men, I think he's the only one who can sing very well. Jordan sounded squeeky.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maurice Starr was working hard on those two groups during the 80s in Boston, was he? It was New Edition first with Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant, Ronnie DeVoe, Michael Bivins, and Ricky Bell. Then it was New Kids On The Block. True, both those boy bands hated Maurice's guts and wanted to write their own material, hence breaking up with him. But, still, Maurice was pretty much a genius to create that niche in the teen market. Hence, later in the 90s, you will have boy bands like Backstreet Boys, Boyz To Men, In'sync, etc. following the fad that was just as old as time itself. Dating back to the 50s.

Personally, I think New Kids on The Block was either a love-it or hate-it band. You either loved them and didn't want anybody to know you listen to their music. That was pretty much what NKOTB stood for.

V72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never was a big fan of the New Kids (and yes, they are touring again), but I will come forward and admit this: I like the new single - it's a catchy, lightweight tune that's perfect for summer. It's not like the New Kids are trying to reinvent the wheel -they're just doing what they do best -- and hey, there's nothing wrong with a little harmless ear candy every now and again, right? :wink:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there good enough for eye candy. this one is good looking, however you can clearly see he got his pant pulled up for some reason.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Has anyone seen the video for the new New Kids on The Block single, "Summertime"? Joe (Joey) McIntyre is packin' a pretty bountiful bulge!

For those who don't know much about this 80's boy band that recently reunited, Joe McIntyre was also on Boston Public for a season and another member, Donnie Wahlberg (brother to Mark Wahlberg), starred in the tv series Boomtown and appeared in the films Saw III & IV

shudders:31:

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shouldn't they be called "Older-Now Kids On the Block"??