new kids: this ain't the hookup forum

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Doc Rock... I just clicked the "new posts" link, and saw 3 of these before I even had to scroll down....

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gee, I wish people would read at least a LITTLE of the site before plastering it with these pathetic ads. "Hi, I'm really desperate, would SOMEBODY please fuck me?" I don't mean to be inhospitable, but Meet-n-Greet is completely spammed with them.

Hook up ads go in the "Your Local..." section, not here.

Nudity is not permited in avatars, but welcomed in the gallery. Please only post your own pics or those you have permission to post. Thank you, that is all.

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Or the ever-popular "I'm conducting a scientific survey and need participants" or "I'm filming a documentary" threads...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi. I'm filming a documentary based on a scientific survey of participants willing to fuck me. Any interested parties must have a huge, photogenic schlong and be willing for said schlong to be filmed in action for the documentary. Those seeking tawdry, lust-filled bouts of steamy, sweaty, athletic ass-fucking just for the pleasure of sexual abandon need not reply: this search is for the sake of scientific interest only. Thanks.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Hi. I'm filming a documentary based on a scientific survey of participants willing to fuck me. Any interested parties must have a huge, photogenic schlong and be willing for said schlong to be filmed in action for the documentary. Those seeking tawdry, lust-filled bouts of steamy, sweaty, athletic ass-fucking just for the pleasure of sexual abandon need not reply: this search is for the sake of scientific interest only. Thanks.
I will be first. I have a 34 inch dick that is 18 inches in girth. Interested in topping.
I've only had one guy that bottomed for me to die. Three are still in the hospital.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:

But, I thought you were a top? For scientific purposes only, of course.:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
I will be first. I have a 34 inch dick that is 18 inches in girth. Interested in topping.
I've only had one guy that bottomed for me to die. Three are still in the hospital.

Iwuld lov to parcipitat in a skientifik styud, I hav the bigeest dik on the interneet!!!lolololol

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
madame_zora said:
Iwuld lov to parcipitat in a skientifik styud, I hav the bigeest dik on the interneet!!!lolololol
What a delightful picture. And so realistic. I was expecting something fake and to know it is so so real. Shame it is a bit on the small side. The real big ones come at least to the ankles. I know mine drags the floor. Usually I just throw it over my shoulder. Easier that way.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Go to AOL Keyword: Pussysplitters

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm afraid it's all Channel 4's fault (UK), they advertised on here for people to go on a programme called World's Largest Penis and they featured the site, the guy they interviewed said it was a place to pick up women who like well endowed guys! As soon as I heard that I knew the site would be flooded by idiots

Even worse for me though was that fact that I was watching it with my girlfriend who knows I come on here! As soon as they said it was a place to meet women for sex I had to spend the rest of the programme promising it wasn't like that at all

It's hard to convince someone that's never been on here that the 'Large Penis Support Group' can be a place to have decent and intelligent discussions

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
RideRocket said:
It means you want the post moved to the top of the thread's list.
that would probably be a good idea actually, since the continued deluge of hookup threads demonstrates that few of the new posters are bothering to lurk, read the announcements, or even TAKE THE .25 SECONDS NECESSARY TO NOTICE THE "LOCAL LPSG" FORUM

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On that note though about the hook-up threads, here is a quote from Rob_E reference the purpose of the site:
Rob_E said:
I think that one of the functions of this site should be for "hooking up", but that should not be the site's primary purpose.

The "Your local lpsg" need a lot of work.

So, yes trying to "hook up" is acceptable.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RideRocket said:
On that note though about the hook-up threads, here is a quote from Rob_E reference the purpose of the site:

So, yes trying to "hook up" is acceptable.

...but not as the sole raison d'être of posting in the Meet&Greet forum :rolleyes: