New Kind of Cock Ring?

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol.....group51 ...what more do you want...lol....it does however also looked quite snazzie when on ,and i have received quite a few comments at the buck naked nights at my sauna

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seems like a major scam to me. I buy silicone gaskets, 12 to the box, that fit snugly at the base of my cock and balls. If any problems arise (!) like the potential of damaging vascular tissue because I'm pushing the limits of what my cock can safely put up with -- the smooth round gasket is easily stretch out with my hands or -- in case of immediate relief -- easily snipped with a small pair of scissors.

Then again, I'm not into fetish piercings, pain, or pumping. The idea of using a penis pump that just causes blistering edema around my favorite play toy sort of creeps me out.

To each his own. The silicone gaskets only cost U$S6 for 12. They come in black and opaque white and are smooth without any hard ridges. I buy them at car parts stores.

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah ,they seem more intense,a couple of times i thought i was going to turn inside out it was that strong....lol