new kind of shave

oz88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i love that look, not overgrown and not completly shaven!! very hot! nice cock too!:biggrin1:

hoodedbilad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Couldn't agree more. I prefer the tidy look to completely shaven. My wife prefers it too... she says the whole package looks sexier with shaved balls and clipped pubes.

D

deleted213967

i normally kind of go for the completely shaved thing... but just tried this out.

Good job. I've never seen a guy who looks good (or even looks like a guy) with the pubes completely shaved / clipped.

My toughest challenge is to trim in a way that doesn't look geometric or machine-made.

Chronic08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very hot! Nice cock too!

What technique did you use? Looks like a cross between shave and trim!

Pretty much, actually.
I had had it shaved completely about a week or two before, but then let it start growing out a bit. Then i just got my clippers and trimmed up the sides a bit to contain it.

thanks everyone!

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Couldn't agree more. I prefer the tidy look to completely shaven. My wife prefers it too... she says the whole package looks sexier with shaved balls and clipped pubes.

have to agree with the 'tidy' but not completely shaved. I'm not 21 and dont have the look of an Abercrombie model - single digit body fat makes all the difference if completely shaved.