New... Kind Of

Hey guys! I’ve been a member for a while but never introduced myself (small balls make you timid lol). 29 year old from Dallas. I’m married and my wife and I are into sph for me and worshiping bigger cocks. Love to chat! My dick is 6 in long and skinny, so not tiny but not huge either. Message me and let’s be friends.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome-Back-Text-In-Hands-Header-Image.jpg

Reineroy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You're profile is blocked I can't send you a message.
You can always write me.
Hey guys! I’ve been a member for a while but never introduced myself (small balls make you timid lol). 29 year old from Dallas. I’m married and my wife and I are into sph for me and worshiping bigger cocks. Love to chat! My dick is 6 in long and skinny, so not tiny but not huge either. Message me and let’s be friends.

Reactions: Goodboybabydick

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Hey. Dallas here Hit me up some time

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Im in Bronx NY with a big dick and even bigger appetite for talking about and looking at our Staffs of Power.